Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Customer Service Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Customer Service Getatt10 Customer Service Getatt10Customer Service Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Customer Service Vote_lcapCustomer Service Voting_barCustomer Service Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Customer Service

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Have you ever been somewhere and the customer service has been really good? Thought it might be good to share some of those good experiences for a change.

John took our car into the garage this morning for some work doing on it and they said they'd phone him up when it was done to pick it up again and pay them. Sat here about an hour ago and our car pulled up outside. The guy from the garage had actually brought it back home for us with a bill to go in and pay tomorrow. not often you get service like that from a garage. Only problem is he put the bill and keys through next doors letterbox by mistake Customer Service 44866. Luckily we know them well so are now just waiting for them to come home to get our keys back
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 pm

sorry Customer Service 44866 my answer is no
because everytime i call customer service they cant even pronounce my name Customer Service 44866
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 pm

how hard can it be to say WISE-guy

Customer Service 44866 Customer Service 44866 Customer Service 44866
Back to top Go down

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:55 pm

saffyre wrote:
how hard can it be to say WISE-guy

Customer Service 44866 Customer Service 44866 Customer Service 44866

That's exactly, what i was thinking saffyre. Customer Service 44866 Customer Service 44866 Customer Service 44866 Customer Service 44866 it just rolls off the tongue doesn't it. Customer Service 78919
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:46 pm

we're just about to get the car keys back. our neighbours have just arrived home Customer Service 44866. We were starting to think they'd gone on holiday
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Now that would have been funny livingdoll. Customer Service 44866 Customer Service 44866 Customer Service 44866
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:05 pm

yes, it would have been, until John needed to get to work on tuesday and had no car to get there Customer Service 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:06 pm

livingdoll wrote:
Have you ever been somewhere and the customer service has been really good? Thought it might be good to share some of those good experiences for a change.

John took our car into the garage this morning for some work doing on it and they said they'd phone him up when it was done to pick it up again and pay them. Sat here about an hour ago and our car pulled up outside. The guy from the garage had actually brought it back home for us with a bill to go in and pay tomorrow. not often you get service like that from a garage. Only problem is he put the bill and keys through next doors letterbox by mistake Customer Service 44866. Luckily we know them well so are now just waiting for them to come home to get our keys back

Lol livingdoll, well you have to give them ten out of ten for effort I spose, the thought was there. Lol
You should have called round to the garage the next day to thank them for such great service and tell them you posted the cheque next door. Customer Service 605852 Lol
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 am

Customer Service 44866 candy, never thought of that one. We did tell him they didnt get home till after 7.30 though, poor lad was so worried that we'd needed the car and couldnt use it.

At the other end of the scale though, I ordered some accessories for my cross stich and after they still werent here 2 weeks later decided to phone them up. They had only sent them to our old address which we havent lived at for over a year. I'd already changed address details online and made sure to put our new address for delivery but they still tried to say it was my fault and I must have put the old address or postcode by mistake. Like hell I did :evil: Anyway, in the end they agreed to send me another one to this address, they'd best not try taking another payment for it or they'll know about it
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

The trouble is these places dont update their systems properly even though you changed your details. Something you hear of all the time is when places still send out correspondence to deceased people even though they have been informed no end of times. It can be very upsetting for families.
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:58 am

Have had that happen as well Candy. When my late husband died I even had EON energy turn up on the doorstep saying my husband had been in touch with them asking about changing our energy suppliers. I just said wow, that's good. He's been dead over a year. You should have seen his face Customer Service 44866 Also kept getting letters from the car showroom for him giving him offers on their latest model, even though I'd asked them several times to take him name form their database. In the end I threatened to take it further as they were sending out junk mail. When someone dies you fill a form in to stop all that and it gives you an address to send complaints if people still keep sending them. Didnt get any more after that

Worst thing that happened though was when I had to phone the pension company about my widows pension. I explained that I was phoning about my late husbands pension scheme and the guy asked me if he could speak to my husband. I told him that unfortunately they dont have telephones in heaven. I can be very sarcastic when I have to be
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Not funny really but you made me laugh with your replies on both counts there Lol and those bl**dy people that keep coming round trying to get you to change your electric to them or gas or visa versa, they get quite flippin nasty if you say no thanks I'm happy to stay as I am. Its a different person each time and Im sure they are probably new to the job and they send them here to me first (like an initiation) telling them.........well if you can manage to get HER to change to us, you can get anyone to do it. Lol
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Customer Service 44866, I just get John to the door now to talk to them, they dont get nasty with him, foro ne thing he's bigger than most of them anyway. Why they just cant accept no for an answer I'll never know
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Well.............you say about sending your hubby out, I daren’t do that because mine gets talked into anything. Rolling Eyes He answered the door one evening and I could hear the fella going on and on then said about signing something so I called out...hold on, don’t sign anything and went out to say No thanks we are happy as we are. Hubby then flew at him livid that he had tried to get one over on him. Not seen him since soooo.......another one bites the dust. Customer Service 605852
Next..............................Customer Service 44866
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Customer Service 44866, sounds like you can handle your own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customer Service   Customer Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Customer Service
Page 1 of 1