Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
self service checkouts Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

self service checkouts Getatt10 self service checkouts Getatt10self service checkouts Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
self service checkouts Vote_lcapself service checkouts Voting_barself service checkouts Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
self service checkouts Vote_lcapself service checkouts Voting_barself service checkouts Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

self service checkouts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

self service checkouts Empty
PostSubject: self service checkouts   self service checkouts EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 pm

anyone used them,whats your opinion,ive used them several times now.at first i hated it,i even put my bank card where notes were supposed to be deposited,it threw it out across the supermarket self service checkouts 44866 it was so embarassing self service checkouts 44866
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Deity of TGL
The Ultimate Deity of TGL

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: self service checkouts   self service checkouts EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:28 am

I've used them and I enjoy using them. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
SandyC

Male
Dog
Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: self service checkouts   self service checkouts EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 am

I think I used them twice in the local supermarket, didn't think much of them.. I think I'm just lazy and prefer my groceries packed for me though.. The supermarket I usually go to has the scanners, so we walk round the shop, scan whatever we want and into the trolley, I quite like these because there's no surprises when you get to the checkout, just press a button on the scanner and I ave a total of how much I owe.

I'm only on a benefit, so the scanners are good, if we find we've spent a little much, we can scan something back off again before we get to the checkout...
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Sandys_Place/index/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: self service checkouts   self service checkouts EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 am

SandyC wrote:
I think I used them twice in the local supermarket, didn't think much of them.. I think I'm just lazy and prefer my groceries packed for me though.. The supermarket I usually go to has the scanners, so we walk round the shop, scan whatever we want and into the trolley, I quite like these because there's no surprises when you get to the checkout, just press a button on the scanner and I ave a total of how much I owe.

I'm only on a benefit, so the scanners are good, if we find we've spent a little much, we can scan something back off again before we get to the checkout...

not seen those sandy,they sound brill
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: self service checkouts   self service checkouts EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:30 pm

They had them in Morrisons for a while. You clipped them onto the trolley and scanned as you shopped but then they took them out. Only random trolleys were checked and rescanned so I think it was open to shoplifters who didn't bother to scan some stuff.

I don't use the self scanners....................can't be arsed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: self service checkouts   self service checkouts Empty

Back to top Go down

self service checkouts
Page 1 of 1