Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Getatt10 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Getatt10Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcapDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Voting_barDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcapDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Voting_barDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Daily Inspiration Thread

Go down 
+2
gutcheck
~*Becca*~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female
Number of posts : 843
Location : Ooh Ooh Baby Touch Me And I Come Alive, Your Heaven On Earth !! =)
Registration date : 2013-01-30

Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:10 pm

"Do not be overwhelmed by your sorrows and anxieties. Have courage, for so many depend on you, your thoughts and your attitude. Lord, take my troubles so that I may better serve You.

"When everything is cheerful, it is easy to be cheerful. It is not so easy when life is full of darkness. At these times we are tested. Lord, in dark times fill me with the light of Your love.
Back to top Go down
http://beccasrainbowroom.proboards.com/index.cgi
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:54 pm

"No matter what faces me today, Lord, let me not spend my time pondering life, but rather living it. I have the opportunities of this day now. I may not get them again.

"Lord, I ask You for new strength and new courage for this new day.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:15 pm

"Like the sunrise, may God's blessings come to you this morning as you awaken and renew your spirit. Lord, I want to begin and end every day with You.

"Enjoy the beauty of your own life. Appreciate your own uniqueness and talents. Lord, help me to never compare my life with that of another. Teach me to be happy with me and happy for my neighbor.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:58 am

Just lovely Becca Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:06 am

"Today do all the good that you can, in all the places that you can, to all the people that you can. Lord, thank you for this glorious day.

"Jesus hates sin, but loves the sinner. This love is unconditional and forever. Lord, thank you for never forgetting me even when I've turned away.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:34 pm

"To love is to give the spirit of Christ within you, with no thought of return. This is your inner beauty which shines like the sun and will surround you with an aura of light. Lord, as I draw nearer to You, please draw nearer to me.

"Let love rule your heart and mind and then you will have nothing to fear. Today's trouble will have no power over you. Lord, fill me with Your healing spirit.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:29 am

Just lovely Becca Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:42 pm

"Today ask God for anything that is in line with His will for you. Plead with Him and tell Him your needs and keep praying.

"God has given each of us special gifts and talents. Today focus on your gift to God. Lord, help me to use the gifts I've been given for Your glory and the good of my neighbor.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 pm

"Take time to talk to God. Talk to Him as Jesus did and trust Him.

"God leaves nothing to chance. He keeps every promise that He makes. Lord, I know that which you are preparing me for will be ready when I arrive.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:05 pm

"Every person has been given a gift from God. What is your gift? Lord, have I thanked You?

"Praise God. Praise Him in joy. Praise Him in the midst of despair. Lord, Your holy name is never far from my lips.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:57 pm

"Believe in God's love and know that all things are possible through His love. Lord, today bring me nearer to You and grant me strength and comfort through my belief in Your love for me.

"Simply trust in God. You have only to ask and you shall receive. God, grant me an unending stream of help and healing. Fill me with Your peace.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:07 am

Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:23 pm

"Light dispels darkness and attracts others to it. Shine! Lord, I will show everyone that I am happy; I will tell them this by a simple manner and a happy face.

"Salvation is free! But the decision to accept it is yours and yours alone to make. Lord, I am Yours and I ask Your help in living my life in You. YVW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:42 pm

"We have but one life in which to know God. Lord, You never hide from me. It is I who gets distracted. Thank you for life's little thorns that remind me where you are.

"In your darkest moments, look up! Lord, You are my light. You give me the courage and the wisdom that I need to make my dreams my reality.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 am

Very nice love Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 pm

"Heaven is a permanent home. When you enter, you will find that you are neither unknown nor unexpected. Lord, may my supreme desire be to do Your holy will.

"We are made for Christ and without Christ there is an empty place in our life. Lord, I praise Your name and thank you. Let me know the joy of Your spirit more and more each day.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:45 pm

"We are made for Christ and without Christ there is an empty place in our life. Lord, I praise Your name and thank you. Let me know the joy of Your spirit more and more each day.

"Never stop praying no matter how hopeless your case may seem. Pray before you start your day and when you end it. Pray before you begin a task. Lord, I thank You for all of Your blessings. Together we can do all that I must.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 pm

"God wants us to love ourselves so that the Christ within can manifest itself. Lord, help me to love doing what is right, to love living according to Your Law, and to love peace of mind

"To love is to be patient, thoughtful, kind and meek. Lord, increase my ability to love so that I can see You working in my life.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:15 am

Thank you love
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:55 pm

"Celebrate your blessings today and give thanks. Lord, no matter what else is happening in my life, I will first give thanks for my blessings.

"Too often we look for acceptance when making our decisions. Lord, grant me the courage to trust in my beliefs and the strength to act accordingly.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:44 am

Than you love Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 396856
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 pm

"Enjoy the beauty of your own life. Appreciate your own uniqueness and talents. Lord, help me to never compare my life with that of another. Teach me to be happy with me and happy for my neighbor.

"When you can't change your circumstance, change your response. Lord, since my focus will become my reality, may I keep my focus on the good things in life.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 pm

"Regret is a waste of time. Be grateful for all of your past. It is life's lesson. Lord, teach me so that I may live today completely.

"Little irritations can ruin the day. Lord, keep me from worrying about small things and focus on the ceaseless wonders of Your Earth.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:19 am

Thank you love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Inspiration Thread
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next