Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Getatt10 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Getatt10Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Voting_barDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Voting_barDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Daily Inspiration Thread

Go down 
+2
gutcheck
~*Becca*~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:21 am

Thanx Becca so very nice Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female
Number of posts : 843
Location : Ooh Ooh Baby Touch Me And I Come Alive, Your Heaven On Earth !! =)
Registration date : 2013-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:10 pm

"Lord, as I face whatever my challenge for today is, help me to remember that I am not alone and if it seems to overwhelm me let me not forget that it is then that You will carry me.

"Lord, today let me thank you for all the trials and difficulties that I did not have to suffer. I may not know what they are, but I am certain that You have never given me more than You and I together are able to handle.
Back to top Go down
http://beccasrainbowroom.proboards.com/index.cgi
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:35 am

Thanx Becca so very nice Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 205190 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 205190 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 205190
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 pm

"You are spirit first and then you are body. Let your spirit shine forth so that others may always see Christ in you.

"When you pray, think not of yourself but of God. Alone we are nothing, but with God we are great. Lord, be with me always because together we can make good things happen.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm

"God has given each of us special gifts and talents. Today focus on your gift to God. Lord, help me to use the gifts I've been given for Your glory and the good of my neighbor.

"Believe in God's Word and trust that He is at work in your life. As you meet adversity, call out His name. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm

"Say little, love much, give of your heart and judge no one. This is how to walk the spiritual path. Lord, help me to aspire to all that is pure and good so that I may be your disciple.

"How much you respond to love and goodness is how much you will increase love and goodness on earth. Lord, free me from the bondage of my bitterness and selfishness so that I will always be a reflection of You.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 am

Thank u Becca Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 396856
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 pm

"Lord, today help me to welcome people into my life and my home as You welcome me. Let me realize that You surround me with goodness.

"Lord, please free me from yesterday's fears and worries so that I can make the very best of today.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:47 pm

"Give your mind to Christ that He may guide you with His wisdom. Lord, as I am ready, teach me Your ways so that I may teach others.

"When your faith is strong, your troubles become smaller. Lord, my day is filled with blessings because I believe in You. Praise be Your holy name.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 am

Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:52 pm

"Every person has been given a gift from God. What is your gift? Lord, have I thanked You?

"Praise God. Praise Him in joy. Praise Him in the midst of despair. Lord, Your holy name is never far from my lips.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:45 am

Thank you love Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:59 pm

"Never do we become so strong as when we forgive an injury. Lord, strengthen my self esteem and let me understand the depth of my self-worth.

"For every difficulty we face, there is an opportunity. Lord, let me remember that You give me no more than I can handle. YVW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Thank u Becca I enjoy All of these Love Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 81191 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 81191
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:25 pm

"Today do not give in to the material difficulties and troubles of this world. Turn to God with your heart and your soul and your mind because with Christ in you, these problems will not control you, but can be dealt with in a masterful way.

"The power that comes when the heart is focused upon God can reverse negative to positive and darkness to light. Listen to the voice of your inner spirit and do that which you know is right.
Back to top Go down
Glint
Glint

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:37 am

nice words!
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:40 am

Thank you Becca Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:42 pm

"Today spend less time trying to right the wrongs that you see and look for the good things present in your life. Lord, help me to avoid unnecessarily criticizing those things with which I disagree and increase my awareness of Your love in the world.

life, avoid compounding the difficulty and forgive the persons involved. Lord, help me abandon the habit of reliving my hurts and humiliations and allowing them to control my emotional well-being.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:58 am

Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 pm

"Never do we become so strong as when we forgive an injury. Lord, strengthen my self esteem and let me understand the depth of my self-worth.

"For every difficulty we face, there is an opportunity. Lord, let me remember that You give me no more than I can handle. YW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:42 am

Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:56 pm

"No great or good work is ever accomplished without patient preparation. Lord, when my work is not going as I planned, remind me to be grateful that I am being trained for greater achievement.

"Heaven is a permanent home. When you enter, you will find that you are neither unknown nor unexpected. Lord, may my supreme desire be to do Your holy will.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 pm

"Heaven is a permanent home. When you enter, you will find that you are neither unknown nor unexpected. Lord, may my supreme desire be to do Your holy will.

"We are made for Christ and without Christ there is an empty place in our life. Lord, I praise Your name and thank you. Let me know the joy of Your spirit more and more each day.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:07 pm

"Today laugh and be radiant and sparkle like a diamond. Lord, I refuse to let the world pull me down today. Fill me with Your spirit.

"Keep your eyes on heaven and you will remain joyful even in your darkest hour. Lord, with You I can defeat the tempest.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:36 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Inspiration Thread
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next