Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Getatt10 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Getatt10Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcapDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Voting_barDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcapDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Voting_barDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Daily Inspiration Thread

Go down 
+2
gutcheck
~*Becca*~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female
Number of posts : 843
Location : Ooh Ooh Baby Touch Me And I Come Alive, Your Heaven On Earth !! =)
Registration date : 2013-01-30

Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:44 pm

"No matter what faces me today, Lord, let me not spend my time pondering life, but rather living it. I have the opportunities of this day now. I may not get them again.

"Lord, I ask You for new strength and new courage for this new day.
Back to top Go down
http://beccasrainbowroom.proboards.com/index.cgi
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 pm

"A good way to thank God for your blessings is to share them with others. Be generous with your talents. I thank You, Lord, for your constant love. You have given me Your greatest gift.

"Today do not worry about the circumstances of your life. Trust in God. Thank you, Lord, for my joy today and Your promise to provide for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Thank u Becca Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 396856
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 pm

"Withhold criticism and be patient. Lord, my humanness allows me to quickly judge the actions of others. Help me to remain quiet and loving because I do not know all circumstances.

"When you realize the spirit of Christ within, everything changes. Lord, I am thankful that You love me so much. YVW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:58 pm

"There are times that each of us will be under great pressures and disappointments. Is it that we will be called upon to do an important piece of work? Is this God's way of getting us ready so that we will not break down under the stress of the work?

"Today do not give in to the material difficulties and troubles of this world. Turn to God with your heart and your soul and your mind because with Christ in you, these problems will not control you, but can be dealt with in a masterful way.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 am

Very nice love Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 396856
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:38 pm

"Today, Lord, I give you the damaged pieces of my life and ask that You will mend them and make me whole again.

"When someone does something that makes a difference in your life, tell them. Lord, help me to find the words that will express my appreciation to those who mean so much to me and to my life.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 pm

"It is you, not where you are or what you have, that makes the difference. Lord, may I always blossom where I am planted.

"Keep your feet firmly planted in your faith and your eyes raised to the heavens. Lord, You are my strength, my encouragement and my source of all that is good.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:31 am

Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:51 pm

"A simple 'Good Morning, Jesus!' is the best way to start your day and let God know that you are open to His help for making this day full and accomplished. Lord, two work better than one. I have much to do and need Your help.

"One should not stand at the foot of a sick person's bed, because that place is reserved for the guardian angel."
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:44 am

Thank u Becca Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:06 pm

"Know that you have something to give which is helpful and good. Remember that this is a great privilege which has been given to you. Lord, keep the light shining in my heart and my mind.

"You are a child of God. You are a radiant human being. Live today with the confidence that God's love for you is beyond any love that we know and allow nothing to bind or limit you. Lord, thank you for loving me so much.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:19 am

Thanx Becca Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:04 pm

"Today may I choose wisely what I will do with my time. Lord, give me the energy that I will need and help me to focus on the good, the pure and the hopeful.

"Everyone that God created has something of value to teach us. Today, Lord, let me learn from everyone I meet. YVW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 pm

"Do not allow your experiences to be what happens to you, but rather what you do with what happens. Lord, grant me the wisdom that I need to make my life count.

"Regret is a waste of time. Be grateful for all of your past. It is life's lesson. Lord, teach me so that I may live today completely.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:05 am

Thank you Becca hi hand hi hand
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:00 pm

"Today identify your resentments and accept that they are usually caused by your fear that you are inadequate. Lord, I know you have given each of us a worthwhile and special blend of talents. Lord, help me build myself up and tear down my resentments.

"Not all injustice in this world can be fixed. Lord, may I be a big enough person to forgive and a wise enough person to forget. YVW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:03 pm

"Give your burden to the Lord. Place your problems at His feet. Do not be tempted to unravel the knot alone because the harder you pull, the tighter the knot gets. Concentrate on our gentle and loving Lord and believe in His love for us. All problems will be solved.

"If today you are faced with difficulty or confusion and misunderstanding, seek the presence of our gentle Christ and ask what He would do if He were in the same circumstance as you. Remember always that Christ is truly with you.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:23 pm

"Today spend less time trying to right the wrongs that you see and look for the good things present in your life. Lord, help me to avoid unnecessarily criticizing those things with which I disagree and increase my awareness of Your love in the world.

"If you have been treated unjustly by others or simply by life, avoid compounding the difficulty and forgive the persons involved. Lord, help me abandon the habit of reliving my hurts and humiliations and allowing them to control my emotional well-being.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:58 pm

"Praise God. Praise Him in joy. Praise Him in the midst of despair. Lord, Your holy name is never far from my lips.

"Take time to talk to God. Talk to Him as Jesus did and trust Him.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:02 am

Thank u Becca Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:09 pm

"Do you see something of Christ in your life? His love... His joy... His peace... Lord, You have never turned away from me. Thank you for taking me back when I have faltered.

"God will never force Himself on you. But God will never leave you either. Lord, I choose to do Your loving Will and I thank you for taking such loving care of me.YVW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:32 pm

"May it comfort you in times of stress and difficulty to know that all that you suffer is so worthwhile because it is carrying you forward and upward to a perfect life. Lord, make me strong when I am weak.

"When you are ready to simply give up, remember God's promise that in the end all things work together for good. Lord, help me hold this truth and trust You to be at work in my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Inspiration Thread
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next