Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
the embarrassment thread Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

the embarrassment thread Getatt10 the embarrassment thread Getatt10the embarrassment thread Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
the embarrassment thread Vote_lcapthe embarrassment thread Voting_barthe embarrassment thread Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
the embarrassment thread Vote_lcapthe embarrassment thread Voting_barthe embarrassment thread Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

the embarrassment thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

the embarrassment thread Empty
PostSubject: the embarrassment thread   the embarrassment thread EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:57 pm

did anything embarrass you today

i went to the tesco and tripped over my shoe lace and fell into an old lady
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: the embarrassment thread   the embarrassment thread EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:26 pm

the embarrassment thread 44866; more water in the beer buddy. an you leave these old gals alone .
the embarrassment thread 74097126 the embarrassment thread 147554 the embarrassment thread 446308
Back to top Go down
fat bob
fat bob

Male
Dog
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: the embarrassment thread   the embarrassment thread EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:32 pm

yeah yeah @ tripped into her! I bet you've used that excuse before the embarrassment thread 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: the embarrassment thread   the embarrassment thread EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:05 pm

fat bob wrote:
yeah yeah @ tripped into her! I bet you've used that excuse before the embarrassment thread 44866
i will be digging them up next according to you 2 the embarrassment thread 44866
Back to top Go down
fat bob
fat bob

Male
Dog
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: the embarrassment thread   the embarrassment thread EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm sure even you have your limits... plus digging sounds like far too much hard work for you the embarrassment thread 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: the embarrassment thread   the embarrassment thread EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:20 pm

fat bob wrote:
I'm sure even you have your limits... plus digging sounds like far too much hard work for you the embarrassment thread 44866

agreed the embarrassment thread 44866 would take me ages with the trowel the embarrassment thread 44866
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog
Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: the embarrassment thread   the embarrassment thread EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:01 am

I've lost a lot of the feeling in my feet, so the thing that catches me is getting round the shops, I seem to manage to shove a crutch on a foot, then not be able to move it so stumble into a shelf or a customers trolley.. so far I've been lucky and not sent too much flying off the shelves...
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Sandys_Place/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the embarrassment thread   the embarrassment thread Empty

Back to top Go down

the embarrassment thread
Page 1 of 1