Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Getatt10 Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Getatt10Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Vote_lcapDo you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Voting_barDo you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Vote_lcapDo you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Voting_barDo you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?

Go down 
+5
Dennisq
mazzie
johno
Candy
wiseguy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Empty
PostSubject: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:03 pm

If you're walking down the path, and a person is walking towards you, do you take a glance at them before you pass?

For me, I always have to, but I do notice that some walk straight past you without even so much as glance, as if they're almost reluctant, or maybe just so absorbed in their 'walk' that they don't notice you passing them....

Strange thread I know - Think about it though.... :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:23 pm

I think it depends really. I might glance at an older person because they often smile and I would smile back. I probably do glance at most from a distance then maybe look down as they pass. I'm not sure now you come to mention it Lol One thing I do know is, that if someone has a dog with them I always say hello to the dog.......yeah, Im strange I know Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:56 pm

I look at people in the hope they will smile and say hello....it's nice to be friendly...but most don't even look :(
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:47 pm

i guess i do look .
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:58 pm

I look and usually if they look back, I'll say hello. Its nice to be nice. :D
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 pm

I never used to look at people when I was out and about, in fact I'd usually try to ignore them. Now, I look at people wherever I go and smile and sometimes I might even say "Hello". Most of the time they at least smile and sometimes say hello back. It's really cool how just a :D can make you and someone else feel good, even it it's just for a minute or two.

:smile2:
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female
Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:32 pm

yeah i do,started being a bit cheeky and flirty l Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Free Bird wrote:
yeah i do,started being a bit cheeky and flirty l Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  44866
you been on the piss Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  44866
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female
Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:42 pm

wiseguy wrote:
Free Bird wrote:
you been on the piss Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  44866

right im goin now!! Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  44866..nite wg..Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  44866
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:27 am

I look and smile in the hope that my crooked smile might make them happy. Because I'm wearing braced, I tend to hide my teeth when I smile. Hence the crooked-lips closed smile. I thing some guys think I'm being mysterious. That's far from the truth. Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:37 am

why are you wearing brases may i ask
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 pm

wiseguy wrote:

Long story short: to straighten my teeth. They are nice and straight now. I still have to wear them for another 6 months though.
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:19 pm

texasgal wrote:
wiseguy wrote:

Long story short: to straighten my teeth. They are nice and straight now. I still have to wear them for another 6 months though.

I feel like ugly Betty....kinda look like her too.
Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Ugly-b10
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  44866 bless hope all works out ok love i would still Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  396856 ya
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks honey....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 pm

I always look and if they look at me i smile and say hello. Civility costs nothing, that's what my Mum always said. Most folks do smile and say hello, only a few don't, and i feelsorry for them. wink
Back to top Go down
Invisible Kiss
Invisible Kiss

Male
Dragon
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 pm

all the time but if I know them and dont wanna talk I just pretend to look at my phone
Back to top Go down
Ice Queen
Ice Queen

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:55 pm

All the time and sometimes I get a feeling that I'm either very pretty or very ugly! :lmfao:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 pm

got to be the first love eh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?    Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you look at people as you walk pass them in the street?
Page 1 of 1