Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
a message from deante Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

a message from deante Getatt10 a message from deante Getatt10a message from deante Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
a message from deante Vote_lcapa message from deante Voting_bara message from deante Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
a message from deante Vote_lcapa message from deante Voting_bara message from deante Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

a message from deante

Go down 
+11
deante655
mazzie
Dennisq
steel bat
morgan
Temuchin
livingdoll
Candy
johno
Coco
wiseguy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

a message from deante Empty
PostSubject: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:01 am

i just wanted to let you know i had a bad accident @ work monday night ..... i was giving a break and i went to pull a part out of the mold and the slides malfunctioned and crushed my middle finger on my right hand and pinned my ring finger as well the ring finger is ok ....bruised but .... i almost lost the top part of my middle finger i broke my finger tip and had to have my nail removed 30 stitches all away around my finger and repair the nail bed and a pin put in the bone to stabilize it ....... i will be off of work for a while .... man i never felt pain so bad in my whole life i got to ride in a amulance for the first time in my life though ...... a message from deante 44866 i got good drugs too well i will chat at you soon

she also says she is not suppossed to use the hand and maybe absent for awhile and she loves and will miss us all

get well soon my love a message from deante 396856
Back to top Go down
Coco
Banned
Banned
Coco

Female
Number of posts : 2716
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 am

deante x

get better soon a message from deante 336360 i miss you already!

Thanks wg for forwarding her message.
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:07 pm

hope it dont hurt to badly now deante honey... take care girl n rest up lots o love johno xx
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Crikey!! that sounds nasty, hope it gets better soon deante. :squeeze:
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:59 pm

ouch, you take care deante, sending hugs your way
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:36 pm

oh deante, that's awful. a message from deante 396856 from me to you and i hope you will be back here soon, missing you already. a message from deante 396856
Back to top Go down
Temuchin
Temuchin

Male
Number of posts : 1899
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:39 pm

love and a message from deante 396856 a message from deante 396856 deante......heal fast baby a message from deante 396856 a message from deante 396856
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:10 pm

we need your left hand aswell wink
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 pm

oh deante i'm so sorry to hear about your accident, take care and look after yourself we'll all miss you a message from deante 396856
Back to top Go down
steel bat
steel bat

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Must have been an awful moment! Hope your finger heals well Deante. a message from deante Hug
Back to top Go down
http://steelbat.weebly.com
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:49 am

I'm very sorry about your accident deante. Sounds like you're gonna be okay though

Hope to see ya soon. a message from deante 396856
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Bliddy 'ell Deante..................that sounds really painful. I hope it gets better soon.

a message from deante 4hk972g
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:44 am

thank you all i sort of snuck in here i miss all of you guys and i hope to be back as soon as i can a message from deante 396856 :squeeze:
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:17 am

you take it easy deante, we miss you too :a message from deante 396856:
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:40 pm

It's good to see ya deante :squeeze: Hope ya get that finger workin' again soon :smile2:
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Omg!! Deante that's awful hope you get better soon a message from deante 396856 sending you a big hug hug will miss you sweetie? a message from deante 396856
Back to top Go down
Temuchin
Temuchin

Male
Number of posts : 1899
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 pm

hope ur healing good Deante....miss ya x
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 am

thnak you wg for posting this for me a message from deante 396856 and thank you breeze tem a message from deante 396856 i got my stiches out 2 days ago wednesday was the first night i was pain free a message from deante 44866
i still have my pin in my finger and the doc say's i can use my hand a little more each day to improve the strengh i go to the doctors in 2 weeks ..... don't know what will happen then i did have a bad time last night with it cause i changed the bandage it think i agravated it you guys are the best...... i hope to be here more often cause i feel you guys are my family love ya a message from deante 396856 :squeeze:
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:06 pm

deante655 wrote:
thnak you wg for posting this for me a message from deante 396856 and thank you breeze tem a message from deante 396856 i got my stiches out 2 days ago wednesday was the first night i was pain free a message from deante 44866
i still have my pin in my finger and the doc say's i can use my hand a little more each day to improve the strengh i go to the doctors in 2 weeks ..... don't know what will happen then i did have a bad time last night with it cause i changed the bandage it think i agravated it you guys are the best...... i hope to be here more often cause i feel you guys are my family love ya a message from deante 396856 :squeeze:

aww deante honey , glad your feelin better .
i got something you can use to exorcise your hand better. a message from deante 965413
really though chuffed your getting better .... a message from deante 396856 a message from deante 396856
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 pm

deante655 wrote:

Glad you are feeling better Deante? a message from deante 396856

Awww, and we miss and love you too? :squeeze: a message from deante 396856 a message from deante 396856
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi deante a message from deante 396856

I'm glad you're feelin' better. Can't wait to see you back here ... I miss playin' with ya a message from deante 965413
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:45 pm

hi deants, glad your feeling better, hope your back more often now your fingers healing. miss you loads a message from deante 396856
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:26 am

i am going to see a laywer tomorrow to see what my options are on my injury..... a message from deante 57143 i hope it turns out good i will let you all know what he says smile
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 am

go for it girl a message from deante 78919
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 am

well i saw the laywer today and he ended up recomending me to another one a message from deante 44866 just my luck..... he is more of a personal laywer than a workman's comp attorney so needless to say i have a appointment with the new laywer friday..........a message from deante 44866 wg...... i am going to get the most money i can from this sounds greedy but at this point i am looking out for me for once....i got 1 more week till i see the doc and cant wait to get this pin taken out of my finger ....maybey some of this pain will go away.... i will let everyone know what happens friday smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a message from deante   a message from deante Empty

Back to top Go down

a message from deante
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next