Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Please Leave a Message after the Tone! Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Please Leave a Message after the Tone! Getatt10 Please Leave a Message after the Tone! Getatt10Please Leave a Message after the Tone! Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Please Leave a Message after the Tone! Vote_lcapPlease Leave a Message after the Tone! Voting_barPlease Leave a Message after the Tone! Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Please Leave a Message after the Tone! Vote_lcapPlease Leave a Message after the Tone! Voting_barPlease Leave a Message after the Tone! Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Please Leave a Message after the Tone!

Go down 
+6
saffyre
Ice Queen
livingdoll
sokkos
cas
Candy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Please Leave a Message after the Tone! Empty
PostSubject: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Do you?

I hate leaving a message on an answering machine so normally put the phone down, or if on a rare occasion I have mumbled something it usually ends up not being what I wanted to say at all!!! Groan Please Leave a Message after the Tone! 44866
Back to top Go down
cas
cas

Female
Cat
Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Am the same hate it Please Leave a Message after the Tone! 44866
Back to top Go down
sokkos
sokkos

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:52 pm

I normally leave a funny random message. One of my friends actually believed Lloyd Grossman call her by mistake "He even knew my name"..."Yeah you say it on the message" Please Leave a Message after the Tone! 44866
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:57 pm

I hate answer machines and usually just put the phone down and call again later
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Ice Queen
Ice Queen

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Please Leave a Message after the Tone! 44866 i never leave a message.
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:36 pm

I always leave a message, even though I hate it. Why? because it annoys me when I get hang ups in my voicemail Please Leave a Message after the Tone! 44866
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Deity of TGL
The Ultimate Deity of TGL

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:37 pm

I sometimes leave a message, but the rest of the time I can't be bothered. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
Pandora

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:45 pm

I never leave a message and I hate answering the home phone. My mobile is always turned off, people only phone me when they are after something :(
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:46 pm

if its important i,ll leave a message if not i just call again later . maybe.
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:11 pm

I hate using answering machines..and I also don't like answering the home phone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Leave a Message after the Tone!   Please Leave a Message after the Tone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Leave a Message after the Tone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: