Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
What Age Did You Leave Home? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

What Age Did You Leave Home? Getatt10 What Age Did You Leave Home? Getatt10What Age Did You Leave Home? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
What Age Did You Leave Home? Vote_lcapWhat Age Did You Leave Home? Voting_barWhat Age Did You Leave Home? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
What Age Did You Leave Home? Vote_lcapWhat Age Did You Leave Home? Voting_barWhat Age Did You Leave Home? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

What Age Did You Leave Home?

Go down 
+9
sokkos
morgan
wiseguy
cookie
livingdoll
Ice Queen
deante655
Alice
Candy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

What Age Did You Leave Home? Empty
PostSubject: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 pm

I left when I first got married at 18, then when the marriage failed I moved back until I remarried about 5 years later. When I moved back after the first marriage I have to say that I certainly appreciated my mum more, after having realised just what hard work it was running a home and working full time, so helped her out a lot more. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:24 pm

I have to admit, i did'nt leave leave home till i was 21 years old and that was to get married. I'm still married to the same man, been in a few homes mind, over the last 42 years. What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Looks like you did the right thing then killie, you waited until you found the right man! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Maybe your right Candy, i never thought of it that way. wink
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:11 am

I left home at 22 to get married to my first husband. I moved back with my mum and dad for a month until I got a house when my first marraige broke up.

My mum and dad live in the same area as me so I am still in and out the house most days and the kids stay at their house frequently. :D
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:19 am

i left my house at 17 to leave the abuse at home { so i thought } got married when i was 18 to a very abusive man had 2 out of three children { long story} got divorced got married for the 2nd time had 1 child with him got divorced then now married to my present hubby no children with him.... moved aroun quite a bit in my life :(
Back to top Go down
Ice Queen
Ice Queen

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 am

deante655 wrote:
i left my house at 17 to leave the abuse at home { so i thought } got married when i was 18 to a very abusive man had 2 out of three children { long story} got divorced got married for the 2nd time had 1 child with him got divorced then now married to my present hubby no children with him.... moved aroun quite a bit in my life :(

hug hug I hope you found the right man this time and your happy now. Yes?

I left home at 18 to go to college in another country.
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:43 am

I left home at 20 when I married my first husband. Moved back home again with my daughter 10 years later when my marriage broke down, thats all I'm gonna say on that one. Finally found somewhere of my own again a year later
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 am

I never left home..both my parents had died by the time I was 16 so I took over the house and worked to pay the bills..I had my first child and got married all from that house..but moved not long after..thought it was best with new family to have a new house..we're still together now over 20 years
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:39 pm

left home when i was 17 only seen my parents twice in 24yrs
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Candy wrote:
I left when I first got married at 18, then when the marriage failed I moved back until I remarried about 5 years later. When I moved back after the first marriage I have to say that I certainly appreciated my mum more, after having realised just what hard work it was running a home and working full time, so helped her out a lot more. :)

well candy it was the same as me 18yrs old moved back home after 8mths of marriage hell morgan
Back to top Go down
sokkos
sokkos

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:06 pm

First when I was 18 after I "fell in love" with the wrong type of girl. 22 to go to a university in Glasgow and 25 after I "fell in love" with the wrong type of girl. Moved back in after the last long-term girlfriend when What Age Did You Leave Home? 622996 up and let her have the flat and went to finish University in Edinburgh where I'm from. 4th time lucky hopefully very soon What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 pm

What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866 all the best mate
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:19 pm

I left home when I was 16 nearly 17 whilst I was still at college and I fell pregnant with my first child at 17 and had him at 18, I now have 4 children. I have moved a total of 4 times now last time was last May just before I had my 4th child and hoping this is the last house move :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm

wow and have you had enough children yet
we wanted more than too but doctors advised us not too
believe it or not i pruduce what they called 20 odd yrs ago long babys ffs What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Wouldn't say I have had enough of children yet no What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866 however not ready to have anymore for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:37 pm

What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866 fair enough
Back to top Go down
marti
marti

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 31433
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:35 pm

I was 18
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm

think im going to show my sons this thread What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866 What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:37 pm

I left home at 19 when I got married.

What Age Did You Leave Home? 2edyrly
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:14 am

wiseguy wrote:
think im going to show my sons this thread What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866 What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866

would be a good idea What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866..I always told my kids when they are 16 they are out the door What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866 my oldest left at 17..but that was for work and has a flat not far from his work..he's 21 this year and thought his job was about to go and actually phoned to ask if he was paid off would it be ok to move back home..his thinking was if he left he doesn't get to come back What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:21 am

What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866 mine are 24 and 22 and lifes too easy for them here What Age Did You Leave Home? 44866 there is absolutly no sign of them going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Age Did You Leave Home?   What Age Did You Leave Home? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Age Did You Leave Home?
Page 1 of 1