Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Getatt10 received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Getatt10received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Vote_lcapreceived this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Voting_barreceived this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Vote_lcapreceived this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Voting_barreceived this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Empty
PostSubject: received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me..   received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:50 am

The Urine test
(This was written by a rig worker in the North Sea - What he says makes a lot of sense!)

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.
Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking beer and smoking dope.

Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a benefit cheque?

Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete it if you don't.

Hope you will pass it along though, because something has to change in the UK , and soon!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me..   received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 am

id be fuked received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. 44866
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me..   received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:11 pm

wiseguy wrote:
id be fuked received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. 44866

received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. 64696 received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. 44866 received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. 44866
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me..   received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:00 pm

They need to do that in the States as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me..   received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me.. Empty

Back to top Go down

received this from one of my mates in the north sea.... makes sense to me..
Page 1 of 1