Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Getatt10 Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Getatt10Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Vote_lcapDo You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Voting_barDo You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Vote_lcapDo You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Voting_barDo You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?

Go down 
+3
morgan
livingdoll
Candy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?   Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Even when you are home alone?

I only close mine properly if I am in the bath or if my daughters boyfriend is here, otherwise I usually just push it to.
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?   Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:18 pm

I always close mine, with 2 boys in the house I have to and when I'm on my own I just close it out of habit
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?   Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:00 pm

I close the door completly all the time, and it's only Joe and myself in the house. I guess it 's just the way i was brought up, i am the youngest of a large family and we always prized our privacy. Mind you, it's kinda stupid now when i think about it as we replaced all our inside doors last year, and they are full frosted glass. Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? 44866 Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? 44866
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?   Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:21 pm

not if i'm in the house on my own................with the front door locked :laugh:
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?   Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:10 am

only if i have company ...ther is only the hubby and me here smile
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Deity of TGL
The Ultimate Deity of TGL

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?   Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:35 am

Never. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?   Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:48 am

yes I close it..have 2 sons but only one living with us now so was always best to close it Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? 44866 and hubby always moans if I'm in and he tries to come in to brush his teeth and says 'why did u lock the door it's only me and u' and I'll come back with something funny 'it's the only place u cant get your hands on me' but it's more out of habit than anything else Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? 44866
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?   Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 pm

sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?   Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Always Close The Bathroom Door?
Page 1 of 1