Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Getatt10 Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Getatt10Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Vote_lcapJimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Voting_barJimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Vote_lcapJimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Voting_barJimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Paedophile Jimmy Savile once boasted of his sick “fee” to go to charity events – six young girls to spend the night in a tent with him.

In a chilling account in his own words he said he demanded the “fun bodyguards” as a condition of going to a council’s mayoral ball.

The shamed DJ and TV star also tells of seeing a “sirene” – his name for a girl – on a beach and watching her strip as his minders distracted her parents.

Savile’s ­confessions about his sordid sexual encounters in the late Sixties and early Seventies are in a 1974 book he wrote, As It Happens. It is out of print but was uncovered by the Sunday Mirror in the wake of the child abuse scandal which has shocked Britain.

He brags: “Let me tell you about the fun part of the charity deal. I got a call one day from the chairman of a local council. He’d got a new idea for the ­annual mayoral ball and wanted to turn it into a big youth dance, and would I come?

“For years the affair had been just a bit stuffy and only attracted a couple of hundred locals. He wanted 2,000 and did I have any ideas?

“Sure I had. Good ideas are my strong point. I will come if you will arrange for me to sleep in a tent up the local hillside with another tent alongside with six girls to sleep there as my bodyguards!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-demanded-six-girls-1415594
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 1196
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 pm

He actually said in an interview "people think I'm a saint but after I'm gone they'll learn the truth"

Such a lot has been hushed up over the years because of who is also involved in this paedophile ring but it will hopefully all come out now!
All the childrens homes where kids were abused by the staff and people in high places which made it hard for the poor kids to tell anyone. Who would believe them? A lot of kids who did try to talk about it in later years dissapeared or died and none of their deaths were investigated. It stinks!!
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:42 pm

so true diane
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:39 am

a lord is also accused
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:25 am

He sounds like a friggin Vampire who walks in the light Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  721264
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 am

dont no more he,s dead, its all the others thats springing up now
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:23 pm

wiseguy wrote:
a lord is also accused

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224167/Former-Minister-says-Thatcher-aide-paedophile-preyed-boys-home--Hague-known.html
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:51 pm

thanks for the link diane
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  78071 xx
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:22 am

Thanx for the link Diane (this was one sick guy) Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  721264
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast    Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Savile's sick 'fee' boast
Page 1 of 1