Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
How well do you know your partner? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

How well do you know your partner? Getatt10 How well do you know your partner? Getatt10How well do you know your partner? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
How well do you know your partner? Vote_lcapHow well do you know your partner? Voting_barHow well do you know your partner? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
How well do you know your partner? Vote_lcapHow well do you know your partner? Voting_barHow well do you know your partner? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

How well do you know your partner?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

How well do you know your partner? Empty
PostSubject: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 am

According to a new survey of 2,000 men, six out of ten believed they knew their wife inside out. But when questioned, 12% didn't know their partner's eye colour, 10% didn't know her date of birth & a further 8% didn't know her natural hair colour!

So how well do you know your partner/wife/husband and do you think they know you well?

I know my husbands eye colour is brown and he has brown hair, I know his date of birth and his birthday is not long after mine the 26th of march.. How well do you know your partner? 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Breeze wrote:
According to a new survey of 2,000 men, six out of ten believed they knew their wife inside out. But when questioned, 12% didn't know their partner's eye colour, 10% didn't know her date of birth & a further 8% didn't know her natural hair colour!

So how well do you know your partner/wife/husband and do you think they know you well?

I know my husbands eye colour is brown and he has brown hair, I know his date of birth and his birthday is not long after mine the 26th of march.. How well do you know your partner? 44866

Now theres a coincidence Breeze, my husband also has brown eyes and dark brown hair but his birthday is the 15th August. I did get a shock however the very first time he washed his hair and i discovered it was a very dark brown, up until then i thought his hair was Black owing to the fact that in the sixties guys used Brylcream on their hair, which made his hair look Black) How well do you know your partner? 44866
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:41 pm

I think that's a man thing..my husband has the worst memory ever and not only doesn't he know my date of birth but he doesn't know the dates of birth of our kids..I had to write them all down in a book for him..I'm the one who has to remember the birthdays of other family members too..he does know my hair colour and eye colour..he once called our son Jim (his name is jason)...names are another thing he's not good with How well do you know your partner? 44866
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:47 pm

killielassie wrote:
Breeze wrote:

Now theres a coincidence Breeze, my husband also has brown eyes and dark brown hair but his birthday is the 15th August. I did get a shock however the very first time he washed his hair and i discovered it was a very dark brown, up until then i thought his hair was Black owing to the fact that in the sixties guys used Brylcream on their hair, which made his hair look Black) How well do you know your partner? 44866

Awww How well do you know your partner? 44866
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:48 pm

cookie wrote:
I think that's a man thing..my husband has the worst memory ever and not only doesn't he know my date of birth but he doesn't know the dates of birth of our kids..I had to write them all down in a book for him..I'm the one who has to remember the birthdays of other family members too..he does know my hair colour and eye colour..he once called our son Jim (his name is jason)...names are another thing he's not good with How well do you know your partner? 44866

How well do you know your partner? 44866 cookie How well do you know your partner? 44866 so I guess it is you that gets all their presents and cards.. How well do you know your partner? 44866
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:22 pm

How well do you know your partner? 44866, my husbands eye colour is brown, he's bald now but his natural hair colour is ginger and its his birthday this thursday, he's 4 years younger than I am.

I bet most people who actually did the survey were men How well do you know your partner? 44866. Most women would know almost everything about their guys, we make it our mission to find out How well do you know your partner? 44866
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:48 pm

livingdoll wrote:
How well do you know your partner? 44866, my husbands eye colour is brown, he's bald now but his natural hair colour is ginger and its his birthday this thursday, he's 4 years younger than I am.

I bet most people who actually did the survey were men How well do you know your partner? 44866. Most women would know almost everything about their guys, we make it our mission to find out How well do you know your partner? 44866

Well we certainly don't go around with our eyes shut like some men do.. How well do you know your partner? 44866
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm

I'm with cookie. I have to remind husband of upcoming birthdays, including those of his family! Groan He has yet to remember when I store stuff like extra toothbrushes, light bulbs. Ladies, I haven't moved the stuff in the years that we've been married. Groan
Details on hubby:
Eyes: green
Hair: brown
Birthday: Nov. 21
Pant: 36 x 34
favorite color: green
favorite beverage: Coke
Favorite place to eat out: Outback Steak House
doesn't like: most vegetables and fish
Want more?......... :D I wonder if he could answer these as quickly as I did...
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:18 am

oh my husband doesn't know where things are in the house (we've lived here for 15 years) and he often asks me where I put the hammer..why oh why would I feel the need to.. a) use the hammer..b) need to move a hammer.. and he still thinks I move it somewheres How well do you know your partner? 44866
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:22 pm

cookie wrote:
oh my husband doesn't know where things are in the house (we've lived here for 15 years) and he often asks me where I put the hammer..why oh why would I feel the need to.. a) use the hammer..b) need to move a hammer.. and he still thinks I move it somewheres How well do you know your partner? 44866

Snap my hubby is the same cookie. How well do you know your partner? 44866 Men what would they do without us.. How well do you know your partner? 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How well do you know your partner?   How well do you know your partner? Empty

Back to top Go down

How well do you know your partner?
Page 1 of 1