Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner Getatt10 Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner Getatt10Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner Vote_lcapIs there something that your Husband/wife/partner Voting_barIs there something that your Husband/wife/partner Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner Vote_lcapIs there something that your Husband/wife/partner Voting_barIs there something that your Husband/wife/partner Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner

Go down 
+5
Candy
Nikki
morgan
wiseguy
Breeze
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner Empty
PostSubject: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:45 am

does to annoy you sometimes? Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 am

too many to list Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866 Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866 Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:33 am

his snoring gets on my Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 27123
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 am

well let him sleep on your Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 27123 and he might not snore Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 am

Got to be snoring and also constantly thinking he's right all the time Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:36 am

god us men are bad uns arnt we Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:37 am

Nikki wrote:
Got to be snoring and also constantly thinking he's right all the time Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866

Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866 yes my husband does the same and thinks he is right all the time and I bet most men are like that.. Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:41 am

i not

i dont think im right all the time

i know i am
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:45 am

Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 147554 in your dreams Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 161311
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 pm

wiseguy wrote:
i not

i dont think im right all the time

i know i am

There you go then girls, STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 574960 Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 147554
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:20 pm

who ya calling a horse Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:41 pm

wiseguy wrote:
who ya calling a horse Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866

Now Ian, strange you should ask that, after i posted, i thought, 'why the hell didn't i put ASS instead' Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 147554 Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 147554 Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 147554 Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 147554 Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 574960
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866 Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866 ok i will stick with horse Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 161311
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Lol you guys Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm

do you get the impression she likes me Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866 Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 78919
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866 @ killie...my list would be too long of things hubby does that annoy me, but I just put it down to the fact that he's a man and men are always annoying......unlike us women of course. Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 605852
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Groan
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female
Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:00 pm

put it like this..i wish i was single Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:04 pm

no you dont :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:12 pm

wiseguy wrote:
no you dont :dunno:

oh i do, i do..
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:17 pm

erm ok Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866 who am i to argue with a woman
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:20 pm

wiseguy wrote:
erm ok Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866 who am i to argue with a woman

you give up!! Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 605852
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 pm

i never give up Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866

i just go under cover

and fart Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:34 pm

eeeuwwwwhh!!! now that is one thing i hate... :furious:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:39 pm

well shut up then told you i never give up Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner   Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there something that your Husband/wife/partner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next