Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Getatt10 Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Getatt10Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Vote_lcapSharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Voting_barSharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Vote_lcapSharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Voting_barSharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".

Go down 
+3
Green Eyes
Alice
gambit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gambit
gambit

Female
Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Empty
PostSubject: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Considering it took a few operations to get herself to how she looks now then I would have thought Sharon Osbourne would be the last person to criticise anyone about their looks, good or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:54 pm

OMG If thats not a case of the Pot calling the Kettle black I don't know........cheeky cow. She must own mirrors that came from the fun fare as in they distort the true image :shock:
Back to top Go down
gambit
gambit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Alice wrote:
OMG If thats not a case of the Pot calling the Kettle black I don't know........cheeky cow. She must own mirrors that came from the fun fare as in they distort the true image :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XlwArFBK-o

What a total cow.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:20 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/11/12/2009-11-12_sharon_osbourne_apologizes_for_saying_susan_boyle_was_hit_by_the_ugly_stick.html

Now she is backtracking.

Too late once its out your mouth its hard to take it back. She should have thought before she spoke..............

Ooops thats a hard one if she hasnt got a brain scratch
Back to top Go down
Green Eyes
group moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Yes, that truly was a disgrace. Freedom of speech is one thing but that was just rotten. Where do these radio stations get off these days? A joke is one thing but to continue it like that and encourage Sharon O was so pathetic. Like the Johnathon Ross thing on Radio 2 - that just went too far. These people make big bucks from their antics and just don't realise the consequences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:14 pm

She always did have a foul mouth that one. Even after all the 'plastic surgery' she is'nt exactly beautiful, is she? I'd say it was more a case of 'green cheese' after all Susan Boyle CAN sing and became famous almost overnight, whereas Mrs Osborne was, well just that, for very many years and only in recent ones gained fame in her own right. As my mother used to say, jealousy can be a terrible thing. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
gambit
gambit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:19 pm

killielassie wrote:
She always did have a foul mouth that one. Even after all the 'plastic surgery' she is'nt exactly beautiful, is she? I'd say it was more a case of 'green cheese' after all Susan Boyle CAN sing and became famous almost overnight, whereas Mrs Osborne was, well just that, for very many years and only in recent ones gained fame in her own right. As my mother used to say, jealousy can be a terrible thing. :twisted:
I was being diplomatic when I mentioned she had the benefit of plastic surgery, it didn't really help her. :laugh:
She is ugly on the inside and no amount of cosmetic surgery will fix that. :furious:
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:21 am

I agree with both of you. No matter what anyone says, Ms. Boyle sings like an angel. Talent like that can not be bought. Unlike plastic surgery, which can buy a person a "new" body. I'm not against plastic surgery, however, I'm a firm believer that true beauty lies within. Sharon O. has yet to demonstrate that, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
sweep
sweep

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:58 am

i agree with all the comments made on here
Sharon o comments was discusting and as for apologising well they shouldnt have been made in the first place I
s Sharon truley sorry if she was than wouldnt she apologise live on air or contact susan and apologise to her personally and not via facebook thats a cowards way out and in my opinion someone trying to safe her job and not really sorry
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:33 pm

she needs to get her brain in gear b4 she opens her mouth like a few people i know Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". 78919
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:36 am

She can apologise till the cows come home but she can't 'unsay' it. As you said wg, she should engage her brain before she opens her sizeable trap.

I'm still trying to work out what her particular talent is anyway. Anyone know??????
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 am

shaggin ozzie :dunno:
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:52 am

Yup..............that about sums up her ability to define 'ugly' :lmfao: :lmfao:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:09 am

and bringing 2 spoilt brats up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".   Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly". Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharon Osbourne apologises for calling Susan Boyle, "ugly".
Page 1 of 1