Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
The "post the mad things you did at school" thread Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

The "post the mad things you did at school" thread Getatt10 The "post the mad things you did at school" thread Getatt10The "post the mad things you did at school" thread Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
The "post the mad things you did at school" thread Vote_lcapThe "post the mad things you did at school" thread Voting_barThe "post the mad things you did at school" thread Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
The "post the mad things you did at school" thread Vote_lcapThe "post the mad things you did at school" thread Voting_barThe "post the mad things you did at school" thread Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

The "post the mad things you did at school" thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chickadee
chickadee

Female
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-02-26

The "post the mad things you did at school" thread Empty
PostSubject: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 am

I'm sure we all did mad things at school, so let's share some of the less embarassing ones.

So SPILL .......................

The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 161311 Put superglue on the teachers chair
Back to top Go down
http://onlinefriendships.aforumfree.com/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:38 am

there was a big fat school bully anyway he, had done somthing to us so in woodwork we locked the teacher in the store room we all grabbed the fat git put his hand on the table and put a chisel through it pinning him to the table we all got the cane but he never came back to the school so it was worth it
Back to top Go down
chickadee
chickadee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:43 am

wiseguy wrote:
there was a big fat school bully anyway he, had done somthing to us so in woodwork we locked the teacher in the store room we all grabbed the fat git put his hand on the table and put a chisel through it pinning him to the table we all got the cane but he never came back to the school so it was worth it

now that is crazy you locked the teacher up omfg The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866 The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866 The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866
well at least it made him not come back bet he was never the same again The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866 The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866 The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866 The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:46 am

it was a bad school The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866
no it wasnt an approved one haha
it had a farm aswell and we put the milking machine on a lads penis aswell
now that was funny The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866
thinking back i wish id put it on myself The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866 The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866 The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866
Back to top Go down
chickadee
chickadee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:59 am

I remember putting some lads shoe out of the window and opps it fell on the pe teachers head , lmfao i let someone else take the blame The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:21 pm

we had a maths teacher called miss dunford well she was ancient and the word went out she had a wooden tit
well i got detetion shall we say and the word was false The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 pm

We had a science teacher called Miss Caldwell, she was a bit ancient as well, but she was a lovely wee lady who got on well with everyone. Anyway, we entered her class and she had this big walk in cupboard where all the different classes science books were kept, she went into the cupboard to get our lot and one on the lads closed the door and locked her inside. From memory, we all just sat and chatted to one another for the full hour, all the time she was asking for someone to unlock the door and let her out, nobody did, and when the bell rang to move to the next class, the sme boy told us to get out and he unlocked the door and ran like hell out of the class. The strangest thing of all, was we all expected comeback, by her reporting us to the headmaster, but nothing ever came of it. The following week was as if nothing had ever happened, after that however, she always sent one of us into the cupboard for the books. The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 3887721764
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:49 pm

The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866
love the she sent one of the pupils in after that The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:23 pm

My husband put laxative in the teachers cup of tea then locked him in the store cupboard The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866.

You know, I really didnt do anything bad at school, guess I was a bit of a geek, so shy and quiet wouldnt say anything to anyone really
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
sokkos
sokkos

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Got as muddly and as dirty as I could during rugby training then headed upstairs to Computing. The computing teacher went ape if I was late for his class. So I give him a choice, would you rather I was late or come in dirty for your class. He picked dirty so I got as dirty as I could before his class. It only lasted 2 weeks then I was told not to come to class that day of the week. :)

Also when I was in 6th year we finally got the internet which I planned to use for my PE Higher project. And that same computing teacher (he was the admit) banned ALL sport websites from the internet so the school's senior football team made sure he knew how annoyed we were with him. We panked him everyday, hacked into the school's network banning all Computing Higher websites and promised to stop it all as long as he unblocked the websites we needed for our research. Yes the fat git hated all sports.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Kiss
Invisible Kiss

Male
Dragon
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Pee'd in the bullies shoes
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:11 pm

The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 44866 at them all and well done invisible mate The "post the mad things you did at school" thread 78919
id off took his shoes off and pee,d on him haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "post the mad things you did at school" thread   The "post the mad things you did at school" thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1