Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Getatt10 Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Getatt10Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Vote_lcapSusan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Voting_barSusan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Vote_lcapSusan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Voting_barSusan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent

Go down 
+4
johno
texasgal
Ice Queen
morgan
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Empty
PostSubject: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

If you have'nt already heard tis lady, enjoy.

She is in this years Britains Got Talent and most certainly proves the saying, NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:54 am

have to agree with you there killie, she's got a beautiful voice and the look on everyones faces when she started to sing was something else scratch
Back to top Go down
Ice Queen
Ice Queen

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm

I love her, she's got a beautiful voice. I've heard her audition many times because I love her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:00 pm

IC, and Texasgal if you like her voice, listen to another recording they found of her, she did this one in 1999 for a local charity. Enjoy.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk

Scroll down the page and on the left you\'ll see Susan Boyles picture, below it tells you, click here. She has some beautiful and sweet voice.

Last edited by killielassie on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:05 pm

She's got a fan here in Texas!!
Back to top Go down
Ice Queen
Ice Queen

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:55 pm

LOL and a fan here in East Europe!
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:39 pm

not really my kind of music, but i recognise great talent when i hear it.
good luck to her.
Back to top Go down
Glint
Glint

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:28 pm

shes got a great voice
not looking forward to the videos tho
:Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent 44866:
Back to top Go down
anneoctober

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:44 pm

[b]The best bit of this, was the look on all 3 judges faces :jawdrop:
Our Steph was as bad - she said we're all goin to be humiliated in Scotland ! By the end of the first line,Susan sang - she was gobbsmacked ! :shock:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:03 pm

Is'nt it good that she is now through to the grand final. Todays press says she at long last has been kissed, by her beloved Piers Morgan at that, Awww is'nt that lovely. :Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent 396856: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent 905200
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:08 pm

first i seen her the other nite
and yes shes good if not a bit giddy Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent 44866
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:00 pm

She appears to be enjoying all the limelight. But I have to say she deserves it. She's a fantastic singer. Takes everything in her stride and yes wiseguy I have to agree she's a wee bit dizzy but you got to love her

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm

wiseguy wrote:
first i seen her the other nite
and yes shes good if not a bit giddy Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent 44866

They said in the papers at the very start that when she was born something went wrong with her birth and that effected her brain a little. All her life she's been taunted by stupid kids, i hope she wins this and she can say to them, Look at me now and what a boost to her confidence as well. Good luck Susan.
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:23 am

I just love her. She's got such spirit, and that voice of her's is just amazing. I get chills listening to her. Glad she's in the finals!! She deserves it! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:16 pm

My mate has had to see the doctor after a recurring nightmare. It is so frightning he wakes up screaming and crying. He dreams he has a boil on his willy.

But it's not just any boil, it's Susan Boyle!
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:22 pm

naughty

jumping smilies

Cheeky
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:24 pm

wiseguy wrote:
My mate has had to see the doctor after a recurring nightmare. It is so frightning he wakes up screaming and crying. He dreams he has a boil on his willy.

But it's not just any boil, it's Susan Boyle!

Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent 249926 :ROFL: :ROFL:

oh you are awful but i do like you. Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent 574960
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:23 pm

that would still be a nightmare.... affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:55 pm

I don't know johno. we've all heard of the singing kettle, so what's wrong with the singing (boil) willy. jumping smilies jumping smilies :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: jumping smilies jumping smilies
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Photo618
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Thats so funny. Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent 23r026a

jumping smilies jumping smilies jumping smilies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent   Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent Empty

Back to top Go down

Susan Boyle --- Scotlands newest Talent
Page 1 of 1