Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Getatt10 wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Getatt10wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Vote_lcapwiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Voting_barwiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Vote_lcapwiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Voting_barwiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

wiseguys strange thoughts

Go down 
+22
christine63
mommakiwi
Intherain
trish (mc)
Pixi Lindor
sugarcandy
ladyluck
Diane
Dennisq
Pandora
Ice-Maiden
AgilaAlice
Peggy
Admin
PennyBlack
texasgal
johno
mazzie
deante655
saffyre
Ice Queen
wiseguy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2011-10-06

wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:09 pm

100 billion stars in our galaxy, and 100 billion galaxies in the universe, and if the inflationary string theory is to believed, many more cosmos' in an infinite world of possibilities

...so how come we met in this forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:11 pm

It was destiny...glad we did ,nice to talk to other weird people.

:hi2: Intherain
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:13 pm

im the only star in my galaxy wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 44866
Back to top Go down
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:15 pm

That last and dreaded final touch of your hand,
Fingers slipping from my grasp. leaning down
I wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 396856 your lips, now cold, when once they were the heat of passion.

I do not want to wait while your earthly body is consumed.
So I walk along that wooden path where we so often went.
In the sylvan light I see your face in every shinning leaf,
I can feel you with me, closing my eyes to imagine the end did not come.
I speak and listen, as so often I did when you laughed in joy
In that voice of molten gold and silver threads of silly games.
You were my reason, my thought and my desire of days and nights.
Yet you left me in this world so strange and empty to my understanding.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:20 pm

very deep that one love
Back to top Go down
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:36 pm

And sad
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:40 pm

can you see the thoughts feelingsand poetry section,i cant remember what its set at and cant be bothered to check it to behonest but if you cant i will alter the permissions etc
Back to top Go down
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:50 pm

wiseguy wrote:
can you see the thoughts feelingsand poetry section,i cant remember what its set at and cant be bothered to check it to behonest but if you cant i will alter the permissions etc

See? No wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 44866

Read? Yes, thanks

Very rarely do I let my prose poems see the light of day. You should feel very honoured

Btw, whatever do to my setting I never get email notifications of replies. Must be my system

Given up Fresh Horizons for the moment. They seem to spend a lot of time arguing about the past, posters and forums. Was there the other night and the spat went on for hours. Made a few posts. Totally ignored. Very sad. I wonder if they know it puts new people off? Oh well, never mnd
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:09 pm

i get fed up with it from time to time
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:12 pm

checked your settings and it says notify of replies at the btm of each topic it says watch this topic,have you tried that
Back to top Go down
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:15 pm

wiseguy wrote:
i get fed up with it from time to time

It's sad because there are some good conversationalists on there, but too often it's like walking into a room full of relatives who are reliving arguments of days gone past. Last night I thought about deacivating my account it got so bad. But couldn't detect the way to do it. wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 665317 wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 434243
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:17 pm

you cant on there you have to ask micky june or DT
Back to top Go down
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:20 pm

wiseguy wrote:
you cant on there you have to ask micky june or DT

Hum...not me :headfang:

I've removed my avatar and signature...but doubt anyone will notice, what with the in-fighting
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:23 pm

wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 44866 its the same crowd all the time and if we dont fit we get ignored
Back to top Go down
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:25 pm

wiseguy wrote:
wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 44866 its the same crowd all the time and if we dont fit we get ignored

Then I probably don't fit. Ignored most of the time. Still, as they say in the best Californian New Age tripe, "Move On" wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Intherain wrote:
wiseguy wrote:

Then I probably don't fit. Ignored most of the time. Still, as they say in the best Californian New Age tripe, "Move On" wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 44866
its their loss wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 777481
Back to top Go down
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Going to be out for a few days.

Here are my odd thoughts and writing. Bless you all.

From a maelstrom of distorted subatomic particles the voice of all the released evil called to the forces of destruction, to combine and claim the world. Every vile iniquity in the galaxy groaned at the puny goodness opposing them. The Shiva of cosmology came to be the destroyer of worlds, a primordial soup of bitterness which had no mercy with annihilation its task. From the catastrophe wrought on nature, came these devils, to rampage and rage until all humanity was dead, or in chains of submission.

Behind them a ball of fire struck the earth, and the emissary of goodness stood in his armor. Teyrnon brandished the sword of righteousness, to lead the small band against the enemies of peace and love.

The pantheon of Diabolism assembled in the collective evil. Foul serpents of depravity spat venom of hate into the band of the loving good. Swirls of satanic ghouls gathered on the wings, ready to bring nightmarish horror to the battlefield. The Stygian stench of fiendishness broke over Teyrnon and his fighters, choking them as they tried to thrust into the main horde of supernatural power.

Like a tornado of hate, with a banshee cry, the evil ones swept forward, sending the front rank of the comrades bending in an arc of partial submission.
From the sides of the valley, cohorts of zombies marched mechanically into the fray, their thin, lank hair heralding the seven colors of the rainbow. With them came the vampires and fallen angels, who had been set upon the world since the Pandora like cataclysm had befallen it, and its peoples.

Mighty elementary forces were being unleashed, thrashing and tearing at the fabric of space. Seismic winds rent at the earth. Tectonic shuddering tried to wretch human sanity from sense. The rain lashed down with acidic slaying of tender skin, beating, bellowing and hailing to the thunderclouds, to bring yet more dreadful plagues on these lands.

The final battle of good and evil raged in the valley through the mists of morning, the heat of the afternoon, and into the evening time of the dying sun. If the forces of Teyrnon were defeated, ten millennia of humans striving for a civilized world would be destroyed. The love in the universe would be vanquished. Everywhere the noxious disease of spite and malice would seep into the structure of the ageless cosmos. The grandness of the stars and the infinitesimal joy of the quarks, the electrons, the protons and the neutrons would forever be corrupted.

The thousand virtuous souls were now reduced to one hundred. So many had perished in the fight. With the power of believe on their side, they inexorably pushed the army of evil back into the funnel of the valley. Raising their voices, they conquered the foe, and fell to their knees from exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Good to cy back Intherain smile
Back to top Go down
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Can't keep a silly soul down, Sheka wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 13594480

That's me. Daft as a brush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Me too girl...going for dinner now.I'll be back though. :bye:
Back to top Go down
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:02 pm

My husband is making us a stew. Kids are out at friends. Just as well, they don't like stew

When he goes to collect them I'll come back on for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 pm

I had my dinner hope your stew was nice.wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 44866 at kids don't like it.How old are your kids? Mine are all grown up.You can send me apm if you want to chat private.
Back to top Go down
Intherain
Intherain

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Sheka wrote:
I had my dinner hope your stew was nice.wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 44866 at kids don't like it.How old are your kids? Mine are all grown up.You can send me apm if you want to chat private.

Sent you a PM but it seems to have disappeared. Probably pressed the wrong button. I'll give my read programme a good kick wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 44866

Daughter 15
Son 12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:21 pm

I was watching tv ...replied to you now wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 74097126
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 pm

i like looking at people i dont like through a fork and pretending they're in prison..:wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wiseguys strange thoughts   wiseguys strange thoughts - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

wiseguys strange thoughts
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next