Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 Getatt10 Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 Getatt10Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 Vote_lcapCall centres in prison considered - Page 2 Voting_barCall centres in prison considered - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 Vote_lcapCall centres in prison considered - Page 2 Voting_barCall centres in prison considered - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Call centres in prison considered

Go down 
+2
Barbarossa
wiseguy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call centres in prison considered   Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:34 am

P.s.
I get the impression Sandy that you are just trying to save the Tax-payer money.
What about the people that have lost loved ones because of some Nut-job that cannot keep his evil hands to himself?
'Oh, it is O.K, he is paying his Taxes now'.
Taxes cannot be a compensation for losing a wife, child or anyone else come to think of it.
They should be given jobs alright.
Hard labour in a Quarry.
Or clearing the mess up after a Firing-squad.
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog
Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Call centres in prison considered   Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:40 am

Barbarossa wrote:
So, there are some 'Good Eggs' in Prison then?
Why are they there in the first place?
Once a Dog has tasted blood, it wants more.
A murderer is just the same.
What is a murderer doing out on the wrong side of the Bars for?
Did he do his ten or less years and is now a respected member of society?
I really don't think so.

P.s a Murderer should be executed with drugs that only cost a few cents.
Save the Tax-payers millions.

You really talk a load of crap don't you.. read my posts properly, then you'll understand that I'm trying to say there's always a few that won't get rehabilitated, most will given the right opportunities..

I've known hardened gang members that have been career crims from their teenage years, they finally got locked up, then got educated and rehabilitated and now have far better jobs than many people who haven't ever been in prison.. some are earning over $80,000.00 a year legally now, that's because someone gave them a second chance, and they grew a pair and took it..

Maybe you've had a bad run with one or two who are the exception to the rule, so you're drawing your conclusions from there.. I don't know.. I will ask you one thing again, and that is, if you were locked up for something, would you want a second chance, or would you prefer to stay in prison sewing mailbags like you think all crims should?...
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Sandys_Place/index/
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Call centres in prison considered   Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:57 am

I don't talk crap acctually.
Back to top Go down
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Call centres in prison considered   Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:02 pm

SandyC wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:
So, there are some 'Good Eggs' in Prison then?
Why are they there in the first place?
Once a Dog has tasted blood, it wants more.
A murderer is just the same.
What is a murderer doing out on the wrong side of the Bars for?
Did he do his ten or less years and is now a respected member of society?
I really don't think so.

P.s a Murderer should be executed with drugs that only cost a few cents.
Save the Tax-payers millions.

You really talk a load of crap don't you.. read my posts properly, then you'll understand that I'm trying to say there's always a few that won't get rehabilitated, most will given the right opportunities..

I've known hardened gang members that have been career crims from their teenage years, they finally got locked up, then got educated and rehabilitated and now have far better jobs than many people who haven't ever been in prison.. some are earning over $80,000.00 a year legally now, that's because someone gave them a second chance, and they grew a pair and took it..

Maybe you've had a bad run with one or two who are the exception to the rule, so you're drawing your conclusions from there.. I don't know.. I will ask you one thing again, and that is, if you were locked up for something, would you want a second chance, or would you prefer to stay in prison sewing mailbags like you think all crims should?...

After and only after I had done my time sewing mail-bags etc.
Then a second chance would be O.K.
But, I definatelly wouldn't get banged up for being a murderer or Rapist or Paedo.
I draw my conclusions from real life and experiance.
Back to top Go down
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Call centres in prison considered   Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:12 pm

By the way Sandy.
67% of prisoners are re-offenders.
Tendancy is rising.
Back to top Go down
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Call centres in prison considered   Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:31 pm

B.B.C wORLD NEWS:
since 2001, spending on probation has gone up 30%.
300,000,000 pounds a year is spent on rehabilitation.
Do you really think that giving Cons a job in Nick is going to change this?
Or am I writing a 'Load of Crap' again?
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog
Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Call centres in prison considered   Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:26 am

Ummm, you're NOT reading properly trolololol...
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Sandys_Place/index/
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Call centres in prison considered   Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:11 am

Good Morning Sandy.
Sure people should get a second chance but only after they have served their stretches. (no perks).
If they want an education, they should go to evening school like many other people that want to get on in life and have to pay for it themselves. I paid for my degree myself and had to work in bars to do it.
Most prisons have got a Garden where they can learn to grow plants.
Most prisons have got Canteens where they can learn to cook.
There are plenty of jobs in prisons withought letting them loose on the public as Call-center agents.
'just my and the opinion of many other people.
Back to top Go down
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Call centres in prison considered   Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:25 am

P.S Sandy.
No offence intended but You are the one that is not reading my posts properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call centres in prison considered   Call centres in prison considered - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call centres in prison considered
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2