Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
prison for legal clerk Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

prison for legal clerk Getatt10 prison for legal clerk Getatt10prison for legal clerk Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
prison for legal clerk Vote_lcapprison for legal clerk Voting_barprison for legal clerk Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
prison for legal clerk Vote_lcapprison for legal clerk Voting_barprison for legal clerk Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

prison for legal clerk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

prison for legal clerk Empty
PostSubject: prison for legal clerk   prison for legal clerk EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A LEGAL clerk who tried to smuggle drugs and a mobile phone into a Yorkshire jail has been sent to prison for 15 months.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/Prison-for-legal-clerk-in.5776435.jp
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

prison for legal clerk Empty
PostSubject: Re: prison for legal clerk   prison for legal clerk EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:47 am

I can't make my mind up whether she was a bit naive or just plain stupid. She was in the legal profession and therefore you would think she would have known how to go about reporting an incident such as this. I'm not sure I'm buying the bit about her not thinking the police would take her seriously or protect her either. While I understand the people who do this sort of thing are completely ruthless, I can't help thinking it was huge error or judgement on her part to decide to go it alone. On top of all this, the firm she worked for have to take some responsibility for this by using her personal mobile phone as a contact number. Cock-ups on all sides, I would say.
Back to top Go down

prison for legal clerk
Page 1 of 1