Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Getatt10 What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Getatt10What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Voting_barWhat you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Voting_barWhat you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

What you love and hate about your home town

Go down 
+7
marti
toetapping
SandyC
Mozzie
APS
Diane
wiseguy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

wiseguy wrote:
crusher21 wrote:
i hate this town cos wiseguy lives here What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
now that aint nice What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866,you could always move cos i aint What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866

no i lived here first oh wise one What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:49 pm

wiseguy wrote:
mazzie wrote:
crusher21 wrote:
i hate this town cos wiseguy lives here What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866

Awwwww! that's not nice crusher.............you'll be giving him a complex. What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
i will give him a complex when i see him a red bloody nose What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866

your too old What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:16 pm

you recon What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
how can you of lived here longer if im older ? What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:20 pm

in rotherham What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

dinningtons rotherham What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm

good song
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:13 pm

only if you know what it means What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866

Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:23 pm

wiseguy wrote:
only if you know what it means What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866

i do we sang to it enough when pissed What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:23 pm

What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866 What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866 What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866 trouble is i now sing it sober What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:35 pm

your never sober What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:45 pm

What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866 you know thats not the truth,ryans i a right state here What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866 ive just covered him up on sofa and leaving him,its not fair if he goes to lotties in this state he,s done a 24hr binge and supossed to be at work in morning
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:17 am

ouch What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:25 am

well he,s still on sofa What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866 just done him cumberland sausage and mushroom sarni,s What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866,not letting him out of my site till he pays what he owes What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:29 am

What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866 nice one wg
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog
Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Blimey, not charging bed an board for the couch are you?...
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Sandys_Place/index/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:33 pm

he never pays anything What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866.neither does the other onelol
mind you him and girlfriend never come out of his bedroom apart from to cook and leave us the mess What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 44866
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 1196
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:47 pm

We are far too soft these days, my son didn't ever pay board when he was at home neither did he when he and his girlfriend came to stay for 9 weeks while they saved up to get their own place...we must be crackers! My daughter on the other hand earned £29 a week doing a YTS scheme at Vidal Sassoon and always paid her keep...she then got her own little flat and still managed to buy a little mini..
I think the difference between them was that when she was working and only earning a pittance things weren't as expensive as they are now in relation to earnings so she could manage but John!! he couldn't manage if he was earning £2,000 a week!...mind you he has changed a lot and is now in the process of buying his own house...
Back to top Go down
roy
roy

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:21 pm

I hated my home town of Sheffield so much I moved to the south coast,now I live beside the sea and its much nicer,the weather is better and I dont regret it for a minute.
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:38 pm

im from sheffield roy but i agree with u
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:07 am

i still like sheffield,but im on the very northern edge,at the bottom of snake pass,i can go trout fishing within 5 minutes from the house.ive got the choce of 2 valleys to walk the dog etc 3 rivers would hate to live in the city center though
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:17 pm

It's good being in a spot like that eh, you're far away enough from the rush of things for it to be peaceful, but you can still get things done easily enough if you need to...
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:37 am

yes mate takes about 20 mins to go in the city by car
Back to top Go down
SandyC

Male
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:57 pm

It's about half that for me.. I'm still far enough out to be able to get to one of the local parks and feed the ducks or what ever in about 5 minutes walk for the able bodied amongst us.. it's good being where I am cause the local river is handy too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you love and hate about your home town   What you love and hate about your home town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you love and hate about your home town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2