Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Getatt10 Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Getatt10Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Vote_lcapWhich Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Voting_barWhich Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Vote_lcapWhich Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Voting_barWhich Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Empty
PostSubject: Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate?   Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 pm

For some reason I find the actor Sam Elliott's voice amazingly sexy... not sure why really, but I do do do! :wub: Lol

Hate is a bit harsh now as she is no longer with us, bless her..but Im afraid Jade Goody's voice used to really grate on me, she was a lovely girl....until she opened her mouth. Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? 605852
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate?   Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Angie Dickinson when she used to do an advert when I was younger, forget what it was but her voice was really squeaky, the type of voice that made you just want to go and punch her in the mouth to shut her up Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? 44866
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate?   Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 am

I always thought Gene Hackman had the greatest voice I'd ever heard..there isn't any voice I hate but I do hate it when an actor has to put on an accent for a film and it sounds bad..u know like dick van dyke in mary poppins Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate?   Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Lol livingdoll, I often feel like punching people in the mouth on tv. I got like that with Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan in the end. They would ask their guest a question, then interupt them before they had finished answering...grrrrr...I am so glad they went off our screens before I kicked it in! Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? 605852 Lol

and I agree about Dick Van Dyke cookie, there is nothing worse than an actor playing a part with an obvious false accent, it makes me cringe!!!! Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? 198945 Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate?   Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Actor/Actress or Celebrity Voices Do You Love Or Hate?
Page 1 of 1