Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Anybody watching Falling Skies Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Anybody watching Falling Skies Getatt10 Anybody watching Falling Skies Getatt10Anybody watching Falling Skies Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Anybody watching Falling Skies Vote_lcapAnybody watching Falling Skies Voting_barAnybody watching Falling Skies Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Anybody watching Falling Skies Vote_lcapAnybody watching Falling Skies Voting_barAnybody watching Falling Skies Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Anybody watching Falling Skies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Anybody watching Falling Skies Empty
PostSubject: Anybody watching Falling Skies   Anybody watching Falling Skies EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Is anyone watching Falling Skies on Sky FX, it's really good, if you like SCI-FI, which i do, you should try it. I would say it's a cross between V and War of the Worlds, special effects are pretty good as well. You know these American series, if the public don't take to it, they shelf it and that's that. Seems, according to the press, they love it, so long may that continue. It's on tonight at 9 O'clock, if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
kelly
kelly

Female
Number of posts : 5981
Registration date : 2011-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watching Falling Skies   Anybody watching Falling Skies EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:38 pm

yes i watched it last week and i am recording it tonight and will watch it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
trish (mc)
trish (mc)

Female
Dragon
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watching Falling Skies   Anybody watching Falling Skies EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:13 pm

i watched it all , probably one of the best programmes ive seen in ages , very addictive and kept ya on edge of your seat , series finale was awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody watching Falling Skies   Anybody watching Falling Skies Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody watching Falling Skies
Page 1 of 1