Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Woman commits suicide due to web bullying Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Woman commits suicide due to web bullying Getatt10 Woman commits suicide due to web bullying Getatt10Woman commits suicide due to web bullying Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Woman commits suicide due to web bullying Vote_lcapWoman commits suicide due to web bullying Voting_barWoman commits suicide due to web bullying Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Woman commits suicide due to web bullying Vote_lcapWoman commits suicide due to web bullying Voting_barWoman commits suicide due to web bullying Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Woman commits suicide due to web bullying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Woman commits suicide due to web bullying Empty
PostSubject: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 am

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/biog/17711
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:31 am

del that link dosnt direct to the said article and i cant find it

i have come across internet bullying personally to a friend of mine and its a terrible thing and it really did intrude in her personal life

and i hate people who do it and i will never put up with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:27 pm

I can't find it either Del.Why do people have to be so nasty.I had a spell of unpleasant emails from someone so i know how difficult it is to deal with.Poor woman.
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:40 pm

if you right click it it comes up ? she was a young lady who had been bullied via Facebook and she ended up taking an overdose! I really would like to create a site where people can come and just be happy (like it is on here) but even then we all get idiots who join forums just to troll!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Del unfortunately it happens all the time in "real" life not just on the net.There is no "paradise" where EVERYONE is wonderful...sad but true.
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:25 pm

Sheka wrote:
Del unfortunately it happens all the time in "real" life not just on the net.There is no "paradise" where EVERYONE is wonderful...sad but true.
Sheka I Know but its still a sorry place when the poor Girl did not appear to have someone to turn to it really saddens me !
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:47 pm

I would like to see and end to all kinds of bullying , But doubt it would ever occur , I tthink it disgusting , And that they obviously have no morals , To actually bully other people and enjoy the misery they cause , They truly are sick individuals .
Back to top Go down
sugarcandy
sugarcandy

Female
Dragon
Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:59 am

People who bully others are nothing but spineless cowards, especially people who bully others via the internet. They think they are big and tough hiding behind a screen but they are anything but.

There have been loads of cases in the news of people, especially girls being bullied on FB. My daughter who is 16 doesn't have a FB account and nor does my 12 year old. I won't allow them too. Mind you they don't want one so that's just as well. I've shown them stories in the news of young people being bullied in this way, and whilst I'm sure FB can be a good way for people to keep in touch, it's also such an easy tool for bullies.

I feel so sorry for anyone who gets bullied. My son was bullied at school and they denied it happened, said he didn't tell anyone which is complete rubbish. I've brought him up to always tell a teacher if someone is picking on him. They were worse than useless so I took him out of there. I won't tolerate anyone bullying my kids. Some kid once grabbed him in the park and tried to carry him off into the woods. I called the police and he got a right talking too. No one bullies my kids, no one.

Sorry to rant a bit but bullies make my blood boil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chathappy.co.uk
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:30 am

i have always been a fighter and i cant stand seeing anyone bullied and if i see it i will let the bully no what its like
both my sons did kick boxing from a very early age and they thank god have never been bullied and are the same as me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:33 am

Good for you WG..we know we are safe here Woman commits suicide due to web bullying 1583549652
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits suicide due to web bullying   Woman commits suicide due to web bullying Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman commits suicide due to web bullying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The serious section :: Debates And Serious Topics-
Jump to: