Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Do You Find Yawning Contagious? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Do You Find Yawning Contagious? Getatt10 Do You Find Yawning Contagious? Getatt10Do You Find Yawning Contagious? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Do You Find Yawning Contagious? Vote_lcapDo You Find Yawning Contagious? Voting_barDo You Find Yawning Contagious? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Do You Find Yawning Contagious? Vote_lcapDo You Find Yawning Contagious? Voting_barDo You Find Yawning Contagious? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Do You Find Yawning Contagious?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Do You Find Yawning Contagious? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Find Yawning Contagious?   Do You Find Yawning Contagious? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:10 pm

I do, I only have to see someone yawn once and thats me off for the rest of the evening. Do You Find Yawning Contagious? Yawn Lol
But I guess the same can be said in a way about a smile (although not as annoying) Lol but seeing someone smile automatically makes me want to smile back. Do You Find Yawning Contagious? 345511
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Do You Find Yawning Contagious?   Do You Find Yawning Contagious? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:12 pm

once i start yawning i can't stop, my jaw clicks and then i'm in agony for a while Do You Find Yawning Contagious? 965413
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Find Yawning Contagious?   Do You Find Yawning Contagious? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:23 pm

morgan wrote:
once i start yawning i can't stop, my jaw clicks and then i'm in agony for a while Do You Find Yawning Contagious? 965413

oh dear morgan Lol not funny really, bloody annoying more like. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Find Yawning Contagious?   Do You Find Yawning Contagious? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Candy wrote:
I do, I only have to see someone yawn once and thats me off for the rest of the evening. Do You Find Yawning Contagious? Yawn Lol
But I guess the same can be said in a way about a smile (although not as annoying) Lol but seeing someone smile automatically makes me want to smile back. Do You Find Yawning Contagious? 345511

morgan wrote:

Candy wrote:
morgan wrote:

oh dear morgan Lol not funny really, bloody annoying more like. Lol

I'm with you 2 there, i only need to see one yawn myself and that sets me off. Same with a smile, you just feel compelled to smile back. wink
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Do You Find Yawning Contagious?   Do You Find Yawning Contagious? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:17 pm

somebody yawning sets me off too..this morning it was my daughter and the dog yawning at the same time that set me off
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Do You Find Yawning Contagious?   Do You Find Yawning Contagious? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:23 pm

cookie wrote:
somebody yawning sets me off too..this morning it was my daughter and the dog yawning at the same time that set me off

made you dog tired cookie Do You Find Yawning Contagious? 965413 Do You Find Yawning Contagious? 78919
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Do You Find Yawning Contagious?   Do You Find Yawning Contagious? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:32 pm

just reading this makes me want to yawn....Do You Find Yawning Contagious? 44866 i do think yawning is contagious Do You Find Yawning Contagious? 78919
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Do You Find Yawning Contagious?   Do You Find Yawning Contagious? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:01 pm

johno wrote:
cookie wrote:

made you dog tired cookie Do You Find Yawning Contagious? 965413 Do You Find Yawning Contagious? 78919

Groan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Find Yawning Contagious?   Do You Find Yawning Contagious? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Find Yawning Contagious?
Page 1 of 1