Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Getatt10 OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Getatt10OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Vote_lcapOMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Voting_barOMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Vote_lcapOMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Voting_barOMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

OMG dunno what to call this or put it......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-04-15

OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Empty
PostSubject: OMG dunno what to call this or put it......   OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:20 pm

...... Kind of a follow on from the post in rant n raves titled Fu**ing 2 faced old cow"

Ray went round to his parents after work today n didnt go in guns blazing but sat her down n asked wat was said other day as John came round telling us that she said some pretty nasty things bout me n the kids.

now we know wen mil is lying as she very bad at it so gets aught out right away.

she told ray that i wasnt even mentioned in the convo n she really wants to get to know kids better in fact she wants Aly after school morro for a hour or 2.

however I cant bring myself to be angry at john as he just found out this morning that his best mate from work killed himself last week, he was sposed to meet us all at alton towers last week.

RIP Jerry.
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: OMG dunno what to call this or put it......   OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Sorry about your hubby's friend Tiggy and I'm sure you will work things out with your Mother-in-law eventually..............one way or another. :shock: Lol . I guess you will just have to try and stay calm for your kids sake and try not to let her get you down :)
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: OMG dunno what to call this or put it......   OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:56 pm

RIP jerry and sorry for your troubles tiggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG dunno what to call this or put it......   OMG dunno what to call this or put it...... Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG dunno what to call this or put it......
Page 1 of 1