Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Months of The Year Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Months of The Year Getatt10 Months of The Year Getatt10Months of The Year Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Months of The Year Vote_lcapMonths of The Year Voting_barMonths of The Year Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Months of The Year Vote_lcapMonths of The Year Voting_barMonths of The Year Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Months of The Year

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Months of The Year Empty
PostSubject: Months of The Year   Months of The Year EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:47 pm

What are your favourites and least favourite months of the year.

I love April and May, springtime when the mornings start to get lighter and you know summer is on the way.
My least favourites are probably October January and February, they just seem depressing to me for some reason. :dunno:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Months of The Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Months of The Year   Months of The Year EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:51 pm

may and june prob my best like you say summer coming etc and yes the strt of another yr is depressing
Back to top Go down

Months of The Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Months of The Year   Months of The Year EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm

I love most of the summer months, june, july, august, the month i dislike the most is February, don't know why but i think it's a very depressing month. wink
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Months of The Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Months of The Year   Months of The Year EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:15 am

december..I love the whole xmas feeling and the frosty mornings..snow (but not too much like last year)..my birthday is just before xmas too so that helps...I'm not too fond of january and february..ok with the beginning of january but as the month goes on it just gets worse
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Months of The Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Months of The Year   Months of The Year EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:24 pm

august n september for me .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Months of The Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Months of The Year   Months of The Year Empty

Back to top Go down

Months of The Year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: