Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Were You Born Where You Live Now? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Were You Born Where You Live Now? Getatt10 Were You Born Where You Live Now? Getatt10Were You Born Where You Live Now? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Were You Born Where You Live Now? Vote_lcapWere You Born Where You Live Now? Voting_barWere You Born Where You Live Now? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Were You Born Where You Live Now? Vote_lcapWere You Born Where You Live Now? Voting_barWere You Born Where You Live Now? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Were You Born Where You Live Now?

Go down 
+4
Free Bird
johno
morgan
Candy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Were You Born Where You Live Now? Empty
PostSubject: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Not the same house of course ,I mean the town/ village etc...

I do live in the town where I was born, although I have lived away from it in the past I ended up back here and to be honest I dont think there is anywhere else I would rather be right now.
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:28 pm

born in dunbar hospital thurso, ended up in barrow in furness for 5months. i missed my family and came home and i've never left thurso again jumping smilies
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:01 am

yep back in the same town. left, worked in loch awe ,oban, fort william, southampton. london, dundee. france , dubia and invergordon now back here in wick. leave every chance i can get to holiday.... Were You Born Where You Live Now? 777481
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female
Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 pm

johno wrote:
yep back in the same town. left, worked in loch awe ,oban, fort william, southampton. london, dundee. france , dubia and invergordon now back here in wick. leave every chance i can get to holiday.... Were You Born Where You Live Now? 777481

wow johno..you've been around a bit! Were You Born Where You Live Now? 965413

lived here all my life and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.... :wub:
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:33 pm

I was Born in "The Royal residence" Newport on tay lived in Loch elie then Canada and the states came back to Britain when I was 13 and a bit to live with my Mum (who I really did not know) I joined the Army at 15.1/2 as a boy soldier(I went to Sutton Coldfield selection Centre) I went to Sir John Moore Barracks in Shorncliffe Kent
From there to my Regiment and then travelled to many places! came back to Britain for good worked for my family firm then moved to Brighton UK
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm

I was born in Ayrshire Central Hospital when my family lived here in South Ayrshire and I have lived in the same village for the whole of my life. Not much point in moving on now. ;)
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:11 pm

I was born a coal miner's ... no wait Were You Born Where You Live Now? 905200 I was born and raised in the northern part of the US in an area called "the snow belt" and believe me, it was well named. :D I joined the Navy right out of high school and was stationed in Florida for about a year and a half just before my time was up. When I got out I went home, got a job and stayed for about a year, told my parents - I don't like snow anymore - see ya! :D I miss the town and the house where I grew up and would like to see all that one more time, but I haven't been back yet.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm

born in girvan scotland lived in daily and tarbolton in ayrshire
moved to dinnington yorkshire now live wherever i lay my hat
either sheffield or rotherham :dunno:
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Dennisq wrote:
I was born a coal miner's ... no wait Were You Born Where You Live Now? 905200

I was born a coal miner's daugher dennisq. Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 pm

and im a coalminers son Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:28 pm

well there's one thing we've got in common wg. Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:29 pm

want another Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Maybe not........................ wink
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866 Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866 Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866 whats this maybe bit Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:39 pm

I don't bloody know what kind of answer I'm gonna get from you............ya bugger. Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:40 pm

me a bugger

never Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:23 pm

were getting to fly for you wiseguy Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 pm

never morgan Were You Born Where You Live Now? 44866 never Were You Born Where You Live Now? 147554
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Were You Born Where You Live Now? 574960 :lmfao: :lmfao:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were You Born Where You Live Now?   Were You Born Where You Live Now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Were You Born Where You Live Now?
Page 1 of 1