Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Getatt10 i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Getatt10i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Vote_lcapi really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Voting_bari really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Vote_lcapi really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Voting_bari really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Empty
PostSubject: i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself   i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 pm

if ever there was a reason for retesting drivers of a certain age , this enforces that view,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Default Caithness woman denies causing cyclist death

Ninety-four-year old is alleged to have driven car dangerously
Accused's counsel has lodged special defence on her behalf

A 94-year-old woman has denied causing the death of a cyclist by driving dangerously, according to the BBC today.
Alice Ross, of Lybster in Caithness, is thought to be the oldest person to have been prosecuted in Scotland. It is alleged she drove onto the wrong side of the A99 Wick to John O'Groats road on 21 September 2011.
Ms Ross is claimed to have mounted a verge, driven along a pavement and hit Elaine Dunne, 30 from Glenfield, Leicester. Mrs Dunne and her husband Christopher, who was severely injured, were on a week-long holiday in Scotland to celebrate their first wedding anniversary.
They had been standing with their bikes at the time of the incident. Ms Ross was excused from attending a brief hearing at the High Court in Edinburgh. Defence QC Ian Duguid said she pleaded not guilty to the charge.
The lawyer also told judge Lord Bannatyne that Ms Ross blamed a medical condition for what happened at Auckengill.
She has a special defence of automatism. The document lodged in court claims she was unconscious at the time.
A medical condition, which was not self-induced and not foreseeable, caused a fall in blood pressure which led to a "profound faint", the document said.
Mr Duguid said investigations were continuing, involving a consultant neurologist and consultant cardiologist.
He asked for more time to continue preparations before a trial date was fixed.
The case is due back in court next month and Ross has again been excused attendance.
Mr Duguid said: "She is 94 years of age. She lives in Caithness and the difficulties for her in travelling to the court are substantial."

Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself   i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:27 am

i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself 446308 i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself 446308
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself   i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:43 am

well what can i say johno, shes from your neck of the woods i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself 44866
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself   i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:02 pm

yeah , very near . makes you wonder why she was allowed on the roads at all.
there has to be a cut off point for seniors driving.

all i can see is that a young newly married woman was cut down in her prime.
this old girl should own up admit it,and throw herself to the mercy of the court after tearing her driving licence up.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself   i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 am

For God's sake tell her to give it up once and for all,and donate the car away once and forall !!!
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female
Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself   i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Good case for old people not driving.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself   i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:04 am

spicee wrote:
Good case for old people not driving.

I Agree !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MsPJ
MsPJ

Female
Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself   i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:55 pm

I agree too...They have a cheek going on aboot the young uns...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself   i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself Empty

Back to top Go down

i really dont know how this woman can live wth herself
Page 1 of 1