Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
The work of James Corbet Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

The work of James Corbet Getatt10 The work of James Corbet Getatt10The work of James Corbet Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
The work of James Corbet Vote_lcapThe work of James Corbet Voting_barThe work of James Corbet Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
The work of James Corbet Vote_lcapThe work of James Corbet Voting_barThe work of James Corbet Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

The work of James Corbet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

The work of James Corbet Empty
PostSubject: The work of James Corbet   The work of James Corbet EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 am

The work of James Corbet

The Australian James Corbet creates his scuptures using spare parts from old cars of the the 50s and 60s. Some of his works have price tags of $23.000 and more. He spends weeks looking for parts and cleaning them before he can use them in a sculpture. He lives with his wife in Ningi, Queensland.

The work of James Corbet Att00001w

The work of James Corbet Att00027h

The work of James Corbet Att00026k

The work of James Corbet Att00024

The work of James Corbet Att00025h

The work of James Corbet Att00023

The work of James Corbet Att00022

The work of James Corbet Att00021k

[IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img834/5131/att00011u.jpg][/IMG]

The work of James Corbet Att00010l

The work of James Corbet Att00004x

The work of James Corbet Att00006g

The work of James Corbet Att00002y

The work of James Corbet Att00003q

[IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img72/9522/att00018.jpg][/IMG]

Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The work of James Corbet   The work of James Corbet EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:37 pm

These are great johno..........................it always amazes me what people use to create things like that. 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The work of James Corbet   The work of James Corbet EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

They are very clever. He even managed to get an expression of...........it wasn't me, I didn't do it...look on the dogs face Lol or maybe thats just the way I see it.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The work of James Corbet   The work of James Corbet EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:28 pm

WOW they're fab and the goat must have taken hours and hours and a lot of patience :shock: amazing johno :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of James Corbet   The work of James Corbet EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:42 pm

These are very clever, very clever indeed. Is'nt it wonderful what some folks see, when they look at what we call scrap? He's a really clever man and all these are works of art. I can see why they command such prices, they must have taken forever to complete.Very well done James Corbet. :D
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The work of James Corbet   The work of James Corbet EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 pm

That's some incredible work! It never ceases to amaze me when people show their creativity like this. The tractor's fantastic! And I agree Candy ... that's look I see on the dog's face too. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The work of James Corbet   The work of James Corbet Empty

Back to top Go down

The work of James Corbet
Page 1 of 1