Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Ghost on the set - Page 2 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Ghost on the set - Page 2 Getatt10 Ghost on the set - Page 2 Getatt10Ghost on the set - Page 2 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Ghost on the set - Page 2 Vote_lcapGhost on the set - Page 2 Voting_barGhost on the set - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Ghost on the set - Page 2 Vote_lcapGhost on the set - Page 2 Voting_barGhost on the set - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Ghost on the set

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Ghost on the set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:41 am

my granny and my mum were great for going to see mediums, mum was great for going to one in Newcastle she was so good that she told mum that i worked with scales .......i worked in liptons, also that i'd got engaged while she was down there which was true......boy she came in the door, checked my finger and knocked the solid shite out of me Ghost on the set - Page 2 905200 i should have listened to her that marriage lasted 8mths .
i haven't got anything against medium's my mate used to get a few people together and this woman would come to the house...........i never went, i don't know why but the thought of going just freaked me out :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Awe, it does scare some people morgan and it sort of delves into your life too but I used to love going to them and seeing who says what and who guesses and who knows. I think the only one I've ever seen that was spot on with everything was Rita Rogers. Now she scared me silly at the time but I wanted to go back to see her because she was unbelievable. :shock:
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:18 pm

do doubt there are really good ones but there's a lot of fakes to. my pal was so desperate to hear from her husband and the 2 that she saw told her absolute crap... ..it was nothing that reading the paper wouldn't have told them :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Yes I agree, there are some that clearly make it up as they go along while they look at your facial expressions and it they click on something right they spend ages just talking about that hammer

Awe, your poor friend, a lot of them are scammers hammer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost on the set
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2