Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Ghost on the set Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Ghost on the set Getatt10 Ghost on the set Getatt10Ghost on the set Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Ghost on the set Vote_lcapGhost on the set Voting_barGhost on the set Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Ghost on the set

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:44 am

Ghost on the set Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoBrlqAbeEL_HmjQOV-J-XnDSaVscsTaeN4MT7LfOSFY1io04&t=1&usg=__xWSAOf5ZcEiohAOGruYJv_MmdCo= Ghost on the set 67boyghost Ghost on the set Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVhHZn1Hkg71N_ZmmF9B_27fsjL2I6BNHrS3B-i-SC2IdiD5o&t=1&usg=__dp3L1lv6GvVjVkzkETgt4G4Ylqc=

The writing says .... This is a scene from the film three men and a baby1. A boy behind the curtains appeared. They say that this boy was killed in the same room that the film was taking place

Some people tried to pass this off as a cardboard cut out but I think it's real. A lot of people I think are scared to even think that ghosts are a possibility so they are always looking for a rational explanation for things like this :dunno:

what do you think? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:49 am

ive seen this somewhere b4 and being a film set im very sceptical
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:52 am

I would have thought the same with it being a film but then I thought ... it wasn't noticed for about a year and if it was a set up then they could have made it look really good (special effects) :shock:
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 pm

according to victor mildew......... i dont believe it Ghost on the set 28705 Ghost on the set 64696 Ghost on the set 161311
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 pm

:lmfao: :lmfao: are you a victor mildew johno? I can't imagine you to be like that :lmfao: :lmfao: xx
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:11 pm

thank you angel honey Ghost on the set 396856 .. naw im just about the most laid back guy on the planet. shoulda been a hippy
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Ghost on the set 396856 xxxx

I can't imagine you being a hippy either :shock:

Ghost on the set Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7_8aXnGLI11Y_CQobkBNs4URbAoJVZmoXHAB38SICWghzDY8&t=1&usg=__D5sjgB1MEnKLaSc45qmXV9XHBoM= Ghost on the set 44866 Ghost on the set 396856
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Angel wrote:

Ghost on the set 396856 xxxx

I can't imagine you being a hippy either :shock:

Ghost on the set Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7_8aXnGLI11Y_CQobkBNs4URbAoJVZmoXHAB38SICWghzDY8&t=1&usg=__D5sjgB1MEnKLaSc45qmXV9XHBoM= Ghost on the set 44866 Ghost on the set 396856
why not i like the hippy lifestyle...... Ghost on the set 965413 Ghost on the set 78919
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:50 pm

I do too if I'm honest johno Ghost on the set 44866
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female
Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:06 pm

well i believe in ghosts...
:8):
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Me too free bird Ghost on the set 345511
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Angel wrote:

thumbs up
angel have u ever had any paranormal experinces?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Free Bird wrote:
Angel wrote:

thumbs up

No I haven't but I know someone who has :shock: smile
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Angel wrote:
Free Bird wrote:
Angel wrote:

thumbs up

No I haven't but I know someone who has :shock: smile

ive had qute a few strange thngs happen over the years angel....

it's good that you believe..,,you might actually be surprised as you might have,as you don't always pick up on things that are put to you,,.....if you know what mean,keep your mind open.. :D
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:49 pm

I know what you mean free bird. I think we've all had and experience but not realised it. Like the feeling that someone is behind you but when you turn you can't see anything and just forget about it and all the noises you hear could be something but you put them down to natural night noises :shock:
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:11 pm

so true angel....and there is lot's of different ways of experencing the after life...
including dreams....people you have lost can visit you that way,,,, Ghost on the set 345511
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 pm

I agree. Do you or have you ever been to a spiritualist church?

Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:52 pm

i'm death on mediums an old pal of mine went to see one the day after she buried her husband what a load of tosh she told her Rolling Eyes
i've said this on a forum that wg, killie and johno were on, my fathers house was haunted and i seen her a lot of times so did my oldest daughter,also i seen my dad in my livingroom a week after we buried him and to be honest i got a hell of a scare i wascrying. dad used to argue that when you were dead that was it...........he also said if it was true that there was something after death he'd find a way to let me know, that was the one and only time i seen him
just incase anyone thinks i'm a nutcase ......................i can assure you i'm not
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Angel wrote:

I agree. Do you or have you ever been to a spiritualist church?

yeah been to quite a few a while back but not now. reason being a couple of times i got a message but nothng spectacular...noticed others was getting really detailed messages tho , then one night realised everyone that seemed to be getting something was actuall other so called *mediums* that also belong to these churhes so i was right put off ...

still believe in ghosts and that there are real mediums around.
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 pm

morgan wrote:
i'm death on mediums an old pal of mine went to see one the day after she buried her husband what a load of tosh she told her Rolling Eyes
i've said this on a forum that wg, killie and johno were on, my fathers house was haunted and i seen her a lot of times so did my oldest daughter,also i seen my dad in my livingroom a week after we buried him and to be honest i got a hell of a scare i wascrying. dad used to argue that when you were dead that was it...........he also said if it was true that there was something after death he'd find a way to let me know, that was the one and only time i seen him
just incase anyone thinks i'm a nutcase ......................i can assure you i'm not

as we know, you don't have to be a recogised medium to experience the paranormal....like morgan has just proved! :D
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Oh, I thought that you might have that gift the way you was talking free bird. xxxx

I've been to see a rubbish medium but I also saw another who was absolutely fantastic. You phoned to make the appointment at her home but you can phone from any phone and you don't give her a name, you just have to ring back a week before your sitting to confirm the date and time.
I walked in, sat down (not expecting much at all) and she said 'who's Julie' well I shit myself (that's my name) she told me things that I've only ever thought, things that I've never told anyone and one thing that only a close friend and trusted person knew :shock: she used to live in Chesterfield but she got a bit too famous and moved. I would have seen her again
Back to top Go down

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Angel wrote:
Ghost on the set Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoBrlqAbeEL_HmjQOV-J-XnDSaVscsTaeN4MT7LfOSFY1io04&t=1&usg=__xWSAOf5ZcEiohAOGruYJv_MmdCo= Ghost on the set 67boyghost Ghost on the set Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVhHZn1Hkg71N_ZmmF9B_27fsjL2I6BNHrS3B-i-SC2IdiD5o&t=1&usg=__dp3L1lv6GvVjVkzkETgt4G4Ylqc=

The writing says .... This is a scene from the film three men and a baby1. A boy behind the curtains appeared. They say that this boy was killed in the same room that the film was taking place

Some people tried to pass this off as a cardboard cut out but I think it's real. A lot of people I think are scared to even think that ghosts are a possibility so they are always looking for a rational explanation for things like this :dunno:

what do you think? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Angel, i worked in a video rental store for many years and when 3 Men and a Baby came out, i bought one of the shops copies, i must admit that i watched the movie and did'nt see the boy at the time. Anyway many months later all the furore arose about this ghost of a boy in it, which made me go and check my copy, sure enough, he is in the one i have. Interestingly enough though, the movie was so popular that they had to run off many thousands of copies to meet demand from the public, guess what, none of them show the boy in them. I have to ask myself, if it was just a cardboard cutout, why remove it and why was a cardboard cutout there in the first place, somebody was'nt doing their job. No Angel, i believe the child IS a ghost, and yes , i do believe in the supernatural. My mother and older sister were keen spiritualists and although i did'nt want to go to church with them, i was always eager to hear all about it, when they came home. Many a story i've heard and how can a medium tell you the things they do, they can't possibly know everything about everyone can they? Don't get me started on the goings on when my father lay very ill and after he died.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Oh WOW Killie :shock: I'd love to hear about the goings on when your farther was ill and after he passed over. I have always wanted to see a ghost but I know I'd be scared if I did and I don't think they come to you if you are do they. I used to sit for hours talking to my grandma after she passed over, she was a wonderful woman and very spiritual herself, I got quite ill after we lost her, I loved her so bloody much it hurt so bad and I still cry to this day, I was 14 when she went. I even thought I saw her sitting on a bus looking out the window at me and I waved but she didn't wave back, my Dad said it wasn't her, it was a woman who looked like her but it really upset me that she didn't wave back Lol xxxx
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 am

Angel wrote:
Oh, I thought that you might have that gift the way you was talking free bird. xxxx

I've been to see a rubbish medium but I also saw another who was absolutely fantastic. You phoned to make the appointment at her home but you can phone from any phone and you don't give her a name, you just have to ring back a week before your sitting to confirm the date and time.
I walked in, sat down (not expecting much at all) and she said 'who's Julie' well I shit myself (that's my name) she told me things that I've only ever thought, things that I've never told anyone and one thing that only a close friend and trusted person knew :shock: she used to live in Chesterfield but she got a bit too famous and moved. I would have seen her again

angel was the medium you saw Sue Cunningham?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:15 am

Free Bird wrote:
Angel wrote:

angel was the medium you saw Sue Cunningham?

No, it was Rita Rogers, I think she works with magazines now, I know she wrote a few books though. She also read Lady DI and told her not to go to France (it was in the news papers that was) You used to be able to record the sitting xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost on the set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost on the set   Ghost on the set Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost on the set
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next