Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Are You Put Off Eating Easily? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Are You Put Off Eating Easily? Getatt10 Are You Put Off Eating Easily? Getatt10Are You Put Off Eating Easily? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Are You Put Off Eating Easily? Vote_lcapAre You Put Off Eating Easily? Voting_barAre You Put Off Eating Easily? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Are You Put Off Eating Easily? Vote_lcapAre You Put Off Eating Easily? Voting_barAre You Put Off Eating Easily? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Are You Put Off Eating Easily?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Are You Put Off Eating Easily? Empty
PostSubject: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 pm

If you find something (Alien) in your food does it put you off completely or can you remove it and carry on eating?

I cant say I have found anything too bad.....up to date..Lol but if I find a hair (even at home) it makes me reach and thats it, I cant eat anymore...yuck!!! . :shock:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:10 pm

same here Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866 i once found a bloody bone in a chicken pie and i sent the bleedr to tha manafacturer and they send bloody 48 off the bloody things
couldnt eat one of them Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:12 pm

I was a flight attendant years ago. a passenger once found a tooth is a lemon tart. GAG!
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:12 pm

wiseguy wrote:
same here Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866 i once found a bloody bone in a chicken pie and i sent the bleedr to tha manafacturer and they send bloody 48 off the bloody things
couldnt eat one of them Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866

Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 pm

letitbe wrote:
I was a flight attendant years ago. a passenger once found a tooth is a lemon tart. GAG!

omg!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:15 pm

letitbe wrote:

fly pan am we have our own dentists Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Yes.................I was served a large portion of chicken in a restaurant a few years back and when I put the knife in blood oozed out of it..........................my appetite completely disappeared. I never went back there. Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 64696
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 1196
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:07 pm

I remember going to restaurant in Mexico which was swarming with flies, my arms ached trying to keep em away from my plate, I didn't succeed and couldn't eat another mouthful, my husband on the other hand ate the lot!!!
I'd stopped the kids from eating and we went outside, I refused to pay the bill but John, the coward, paid up and left a bloody tip!! Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 818151
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866 diane us men eh Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Yep! you'll eat owt!! Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Yep i'm pretty easily put off my food, and i kid you not, bet nobody is as squeemish as me. I just need to look at a plate of food and if it does'nt look right, i won't eat it. Even the smell can put me off as well. Parmazzan cheese, smells like sweaty socks, so no way does it go in my mouth.

Diane, my husband Joe is the same as your John, if food is on a plate, he'll eat it and especially if he paid for it. Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Ha! Ha! I was surprised that John didn't start tucking into mine and the kids meals which were swarming with flies Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Crikey mazzie, Im not surprised you left the chicken........I think they should have put a health warning on that one :shock: Lol
Im with you on the Parmesan cheese killie, it DOES smell like sweaty socks and guess we are never likely to find out if it tastes like them too, because like you I couldn't bring myself to try it. :evil: Lol

Lol @ your hubby Diane, typical man. Rolling Eyes reminds me a bit of when my hubby is driving and its his right of way but the other driver doesn't stop so he has to,he swears like mad to me about them, then as they drive past and put their hand up to thank him for stopping he smiles and puts his hand up back to them. I think what a bloody hypocrite!! Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 am

candie wrote:
when my hubby is driving and its his right of way but the other driver doesn't stop so he has to,he swears like mad to me about them, then as they drive past and put their hand up to thank him for stopping he smiles and puts his hand up back to them. I think what a bloody hypocrite!!

Ha! Ha! We once pulled into a service station and for some reason the driver of the car in front had upset John whos face was all screwed up as he was cursing and ripping untill the other driver looked at him and John gave the biggest smile back! Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866 Are You Put Off Eating Easily? 44866

Back to top Go down
Invisible Kiss
Invisible Kiss

Male
Dragon
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 pm

If I find something Alien in my food I just dispose of the alien and finish the food
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Put Off Eating Easily?   Are You Put Off Eating Easily? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You Put Off Eating Easily?
Page 1 of 1