Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Getatt10 The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Getatt10The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Vote_lcapThe Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Voting_barThe Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Vote_lcapThe Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Voting_barThe Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy

Go down 
+3
Candy
wiseguy
drunkendwarfe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
drunkendwarfe

drunkendwarfe

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-04-21

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Empty
PostSubject: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Here’s a thought for all the politically minded watching the debate tonight and I think as a policy it’s a sure fire winner. FIRST we get a Judge to declare Binladen Officially dead, THEN, Gordon or whoever can declare the war on terror officially won, THEN, we can bring all our soldiers home from Iraq and Afghanistan saving ourselves zillions of pounds instead of having to shut stuff over here, THEN, I think we could all drink to that apart from the Muslims of course but don’t worry cos they get something too, Binladens wives will be able to claim on the insurance while he takes a canoe holiday, and his mates in Iraq and Afghanistan can all go back to the “rustic” life style they are so keen on.
Everyone’s a winner doubles all round, whadda you thunk?
Back to top Go down
http://drunkendwarfe.blogspot.com/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:19 pm

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 44866 i think it you should stand for parliment The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 44866
and save me a place
Back to top Go down
drunkendwarfe

drunkendwarfe

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:32 pm

I have lots of other suggestions too but I suspect there may be the odd flaw in the plan. such as demanding BMW recall all its 3 series as they seem to turn all previously good drivers into complete a******s
or howabout demanding that Primark start selling padded swimming trunks ! for blokes of all ages smile
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:35 pm

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 44866 and i dont need padding The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 44866
Back to top Go down
drunkendwarfe

drunkendwarfe

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 pm

I would also demand to see the fag packet Nick Clegg worked out his budget on
Back to top Go down
drunkendwarfe

drunkendwarfe

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 pm

I would also like to insist the idiots in the Met office look out of the f****n window now and then
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 pm

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 44866 they,d still get it wrong
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:13 pm

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 44866 great posts clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:31 pm

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 44866 i enjoyed all that The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 pm

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 44866 he posts on another forum where your lucky if you get a reply so he will be over the moon i hope when he reads the replies
Back to top Go down
drunkendwarfe

drunkendwarfe

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:11 am

Too right I often think I'm talking to meself smile
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:49 am

I like you already The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 44866.............................please, please, please stand for parliament. You're just what this country needs. The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy 965413

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Nqr6f
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:01 am

I'll vote for you, sounds like the perfect plan to me clap
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
maybee
maybee

Female
Pig
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:44 am

]The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Toegevoegd52gj1 DD.... More Please

DD for Prime Minister!!!!! jumping smilies
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bfurphy/sets/
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:26 am

keep the posts coming, i enjoyed that Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:09 pm

morgan wrote:
keep the posts coming, i enjoyed that Thumbs Up

Me to morgan, it was a refreshing point of view to say the least, in fact the big 3 debate on telly last night should think themselves lucky, if DD had been there as well, he'd have shown them up for the losers they all are. wink
Back to top Go down
drunkendwarfe

drunkendwarfe

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:26 pm

no no no the desire to be a politician should imediatley ban you from ever being one :0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy   The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dwarf party manifesto on foreign policy
Page 1 of 1