Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
cold weather payments Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

cold weather payments Getatt10 cold weather payments Getatt10cold weather payments Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
cold weather payments Vote_lcapcold weather payments Voting_barcold weather payments Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
cold weather payments Vote_lcapcold weather payments Voting_barcold weather payments Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

cold weather payments

Go down 
+2
johno
wiseguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

cold weather payments Empty
PostSubject: cold weather payments   cold weather payments EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 am

should the rich and expats get the cold weather payments
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: cold weather payments   cold weather payments EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:31 pm

nope......should be means tested.
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147

PostSubject: Re: cold weather payments   cold weather payments EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm

what are cold weather payments?
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: cold weather payments   cold weather payments EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:44 pm

anyone over 65 or under with an illness gets one if the weather is mius 0 for 5 days etc
even prince charles cold weather payments 44866 and any brit retired abroad
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147

PostSubject: Re: cold weather payments   cold weather payments EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:11 pm

well that's stupid.

Here in Canada, the government gives a heating rebate/supplement to those with family incomes under $16, 000 per year or single person income under $12, 000. It's tied to your income tax.
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: cold weather payments   cold weather payments EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:17 pm

johno wrote:
nope......should be means tested.

have to agree with johno on this one
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: cold weather payments   cold weather payments EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Anyone in their right minds can see it should be means tested!!!! and changing the subject slightly. I used to work for a family who lived in a mansion and No!! unfortunately I wasn't their financial advisor LOL Anyway I was amazed one day when the woman told me she received child benefit for her two daughters. I couldn't believe it affraid how stupid is that!!!!! oh she said, but of course I give the money to charity....I thought..well you would wouldn't you, saves you breaking into your fortune then. cold weather payments 269834
I just despair of how things work sometimes...sigh
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: cold weather payments   cold weather payments EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Candy wrote:
Anyone in their right minds can see it should be means tested!!!! and changing the subject slightly. I used to work for a family who lived in a mansion and No!! unfortunately I wasn't their financial advisor LOL Anyway I was amazed one day when the woman told me she received child benefit for her two daughters. I couldn't believe it affraid how stupid is that!!!!! oh she said, but of course I give the money to charity....I thought..well you would wouldn't you, saves you breaking into your fortune then. cold weather payments 269834
I just despair of how things work sometimes...sigh

Funny but your story reminded me of this story, Candy and cold weather payments 44866 @ financial advisor. cold weather payments 44866

Here
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: cold weather payments   cold weather payments EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:46 pm

cold weather payments 44866 i remember princess diana saying she got child benefit
and giving her her dues she said it needs to be stopped
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: cold weather payments   cold weather payments EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 pm

I have just read the link you posted breeze!! just another example of how crazy this system is!!! :gah:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cold weather payments   cold weather payments Empty

Back to top Go down

cold weather payments
Page 1 of 1