Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Getatt10 When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Getatt10When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Vote_lcapWhen You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Voting_barWhen You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Vote_lcapWhen You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Voting_barWhen You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Empty
PostSubject: When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather   When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Is there a certain type of drink or food you would buy that helps you to feel any better?

Years ago when younger I always bought a bottle of Lucozade and wallowed in self pity till I felt better! Lol but as you get older I think its a case of.....take a couple of Paracetamol and get over it... When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 429259 ......thats if your a women of course. When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 605852 Lol
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather   When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:25 pm

a cup of tea seems to make me feel better but when it's something more serious I'll find anything that'll make it better..usually painkillers of some sort
Back to top Go down
Invisible Kiss
Invisible Kiss

Male
Dragon
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather   When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Coke and chocolate always help me feel better. Memories of the two being treats when i was young.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather   When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:34 pm

a hot toddy obviously for me When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather   When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:22 pm

A hot MAN always does it for me. When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 44866 When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 44866 When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather   When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:45 pm

killielassie wrote:

A hot MAN always does it for me. When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 44866 When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 44866 When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 44866
When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 605852 When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 605852 When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 605852 When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 605852 When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 605852 When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 605852
im here When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather 905200
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather   When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 pm

killielassie wrote:

You and me both killie! Like him......mmmmm...I could just......oh my......
When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Jensen10
I like coffe or hot cocoa when I've got a cold and 7-up or Sprite when I'm nauseated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather   When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm

They don't come much hotter than this guy, do they TG.

When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Gerard_butler_05
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather   When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather Empty

Back to top Go down

When You Are Feeling a Bit Under The Weather
Page 1 of 1