Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
What is the world coming to? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

What is the world coming to? Getatt10 What is the world coming to? Getatt10What is the world coming to? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
What is the world coming to? Vote_lcapWhat is the world coming to? Voting_barWhat is the world coming to? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
What is the world coming to? Vote_lcapWhat is the world coming to? Voting_barWhat is the world coming to? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

What is the world coming to?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Eyes
group moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2008-08-21

What is the world coming to? Empty
PostSubject: What is the world coming to?   What is the world coming to? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Blue Peter, that bastion of children's TV, was just on and I could not believe it! They were doing gunging!!! :( That's it! My world is finally at an end!
Back to top Go down
Joxville
Joxville

Male
Snake
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the world coming to?   What is the world coming to? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Green Eyes, that bastion of sensibility is complaining about Blue Peter. :( That's it! My world is finally at an end!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyes
group moderator

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the world coming to?   What is the world coming to? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 pm

I lied! The day Joxville takes anything seriously my world will be at an end!
Back to top Go down
Joxville
Joxville

Male
Snake
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the world coming to?   What is the world coming to? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Live by my motto: Don't take the hump. Do take the piss!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyes
group moderator

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the world coming to?   What is the world coming to? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Who says I took the hump? And when have you ever known me to take the piss?
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: What is the world coming to?   What is the world coming to? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 am

what the bloody hell is gunging????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the world coming to?   What is the world coming to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the world coming to?
Page 1 of 1