Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
The couple responsible for the death of Baby Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

The couple responsible for the death of Baby Getatt10 The couple responsible for the death of Baby Getatt10The couple responsible for the death of Baby Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
The couple responsible for the death of Baby Vote_lcapThe couple responsible for the death of Baby Voting_barThe couple responsible for the death of Baby Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
The couple responsible for the death of Baby Vote_lcapThe couple responsible for the death of Baby Voting_barThe couple responsible for the death of Baby Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

The couple responsible for the death of Baby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

The couple responsible for the death of Baby Empty
PostSubject: The couple responsible for the death of Baby   The couple responsible for the death of Baby EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:53 pm

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-documentid=149116130
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The couple responsible for the death of Baby   The couple responsible for the death of Baby EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:34 pm

I'm surprised nobody's commented on this wg. This is a soapbox subject for me. I can't stand the thought of these scumbags getting out of prison and getting a new identity. And they're probably getting protection in prison as well, mind you prison wardens are only human and might be guilty of a little lapse in concentration occasionally.

I hope there's nothing bloody left of them to be released, they don't deserve any protection. What protection did that little boy get, none, thats what, thanks to a completely inefficient Social Work Department.

And one of those guys is a child rapist as well. He should rot in hell for what he did.

In case you didn't notice, this is a subject I feel very strongly about, I think they should all be burned at the stake, Scumbags, no use to man nor beast.

The couple responsible for the death of Baby 4r25g0
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The couple responsible for the death of Baby   The couple responsible for the death of Baby EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:41 pm

i think we all think alike on this subject mazzie
what i dont get is they had 40 somthing visits from social services the child was taken away and he convinced them he harmed himself
well guareteed if i ever go to jail and come across any of them or rapists or those who hurt pensioners etc boy i would never get out
dont no if ive worded or expressed myself in the right way there but
i think everyone knows what i meen
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The couple responsible for the death of Baby   The couple responsible for the death of Baby EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:45 pm

I know what you mean................personally I think when their time comes for release, they should publicise the fact and then open the doors and let them go. Lets see how long they would last.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The couple responsible for the death of Baby   The couple responsible for the death of Baby EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:07 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The couple responsible for the death of Baby   The couple responsible for the death of Baby EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Don't get me started on this subject, it makes me livid to think of these three cretins. You know, people keep saying these three are animals, well i don't happen to think animals act like that. They kill, yes, for food and for survival. Not for the fun of the kill, it's an insult to animals.

As for Sharon Shoesmith and the Doctor who saw Baby Peter just shortly before his death, they should be put in stocks and piloried before the public every day for the 17 months of the childs life. Miz Shoesmith has lost her job and will probably find it difficult to get another. The Doctor however should be struck off. She thought Baby Peter was just cranky that last day she saw him, for gods sake, of course he was, HIS BACK WAS BROKEN.

As for the three cretins themselves THEY SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO WALK GODS GREEN EARTH AGAIN and i can only hope that the inmates in prison beat all three of them on a daily basis and with any luck at all, they will DIE in prison. Might i add- THE MORE PAINFULLY, THE BETTER. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: The couple responsible for the death of Baby   The couple responsible for the death of Baby EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:07 pm

nice reply killie love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The couple responsible for the death of Baby   The couple responsible for the death of Baby EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Ohhhhh :evil: these cretins make my blood boil WG and the mamby pamby human right folks get right up my nose as well. What about the rights of the victims? they don't come back to life when Cretins like these three are released and can start all over again with new names and a new location. Poor Peter is still dead. 😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The couple responsible for the death of Baby   The couple responsible for the death of Baby Empty

Back to top Go down

The couple responsible for the death of Baby
Page 1 of 1