Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
New England Cemetery-Ghost pic Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

New England Cemetery-Ghost pic Getatt10 New England Cemetery-Ghost pic Getatt10New England Cemetery-Ghost pic Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
New England Cemetery-Ghost pic Vote_lcapNew England Cemetery-Ghost pic Voting_barNew England Cemetery-Ghost pic Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
New England Cemetery-Ghost pic Vote_lcapNew England Cemetery-Ghost pic Voting_barNew England Cemetery-Ghost pic Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

New England Cemetery-Ghost pic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New England Cemetery-Ghost pic Empty
PostSubject: New England Cemetery-Ghost pic   New England Cemetery-Ghost pic EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:01 pm

New England Cemetery-Ghost pic Psychics_co_uk0003

While giving a brief synospsis on the history of a small New England Cemetery to a colleague, I captured this interesting photo. Notice the three figures that appear to be playing "Ring Around the Rosey".This digital photo was was taken under fair weather conditions and there was no smoking. Following the strictest protocol with nearly a decade of experience in paranormal photography, I rigorously analyze each photo for authenticity. The only computer adjustments that are made are light and contrast to make viewing easier for the untrained eye.
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: New England Cemetery-Ghost pic   New England Cemetery-Ghost pic EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:52 am

I love these pics
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: New England Cemetery-Ghost pic   New England Cemetery-Ghost pic EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:53 am

me to, i find them very interesting affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New England Cemetery-Ghost pic   New England Cemetery-Ghost pic EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:20 am

Col i got hundreds more from my old paranormal forum.
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: New England Cemetery-Ghost pic   New England Cemetery-Ghost pic EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:35 am

looking forward to it, my dads house was haunted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New England Cemetery-Ghost pic   New England Cemetery-Ghost pic Empty

Back to top Go down

New England Cemetery-Ghost pic
Page 1 of 1