Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Funny correspondence Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Funny correspondence Getatt10 Funny correspondence Getatt10Funny correspondence Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Funny correspondence Vote_lcapFunny correspondence Voting_barFunny correspondence Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Funny correspondence Vote_lcapFunny correspondence Voting_barFunny correspondence Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Funny correspondence

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Funny correspondence Empty
PostSubject: Funny correspondence   Funny correspondence EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:45 am

Last week I attended an AA meeting, and to my horror, each person present stood up and openly admitted to being an alcoholic. I'm not having these boastful drunkards repairing my car. I can only hope the RAC have more responsible employees.

Hugie Dixon, West Drayton

'Alton Towers - Where the magic never ends', or so the commercial says.

Imagine my disappointment when it closed at 7.30.

Colin Hill

I am married to a Taiwanese lady, and people often ask me if she was a mail-order bride. I find this very insensitive. The Royal Mail loses around

2 million letters and parcels each year, and to suggest that I would trust the delivery of my wife to them is insulting in the extreme. She was sent by DHL next day delivery.

L Palmer, London

With reference to Mr Palmer's previous letter. I am also married to a Taiwanese lady, but nobody ever asks me if she is a mail order bride.

But perhaps that's because I am also Taiwanese. And we live in Taiwan.

Lo Chi Chang, Taipei

On the BBC website, I read with interest that some scientists in Australia have discovered the smallest fish known to exist. They've obviously never been to the Britannia Chippy on the Gloucester Road .

Alan J., London

Never mind ventriloquists like Keith Harris and Roger DeCourcey. What about Professor Stephen Hawking? I saw him on telly blathering on about galaxies for hours and I never saw his lips move once. Genius.

Mike Woods, e-mail

Hats off to the witty burglars who stole my entire CD collection with the exception of "There is Nothing Left to Lose" by the Foo Fighters. I hope

that when sentencing, the judge takes into account their splendid sense of humour.

Chris Scaife, Jesmond

I see on the news that Lord Hutton says he is "satisfied that David Kelly took his own life". He may not have liked Dr Kelly that much, but isn't this

Taking gloating just a little too far?

Dave Owen, Edinburgh

I was being chased by a police dog last week, and made the mistake of trying to escape through a little tunnel, over a see-saw and through a hoop of fire. It finally caught me as I was weaving in and out of some sticks.

Stan Herschel

I was shocked to hear Home Secretary David Blunkett say that Britain 's prison population has been ballooning for the past ten years. My God, has the world gone mad? Those people are there to be punished, not to be given 'thrill of a lifetime' experiences that most law abiding citizens can only dream of.

Mrs Close, Headingley

On our wedding anniversary this year, my husband promised to treat me like a Princess. He was as good as his word: he took me for a meal, got completely pi**ed and on the way home crashed into a concrete pillar at 120mph, killing

me instantly.

Mrs B. Essex.

The person who coined the phrase "as different as chalk and cheese" obviously hadn't tasted Kwik Save's cheddar.

John Sampson, Southampton.

If Eastenders is so true to life, how come none of the loveable Cockney characters are Man Utd supporters?

P. Sullivan, Birkenhead .

If smoking is bad for you, how come it cures Salmon?

Stalker, Bournemouth.

Why does Frank Bruno get a gong just because he's good at hitting people?

I'm brilliant at it but the most I've ever got is 200 hours community service.

A Woodward, Sheffield .

They say good manners cost you nothing. B*llocks. I sent my daughter to finishing school and it cost me twenty bloody grand.

J Morgan, Wigan .

These so-called speed bumps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down.

Tim Wakefield, Surrey.

To call Dr Harold Shipman ' Britain 's worst serial killer' is utter nonsense. With more confirmed kills to his name than any other UK-based murderer, surely Dr. Shipman is ' Britain 's best serial killer'.

Peter White, e-mail.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Funny correspondence   Funny correspondence EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:33 am

Last week I attended an AA meeting, and to my horror, each person present stood up and openly admitted to being an alcoholic. I'm not having these boastful drunkards repairing my car. I can only hope the RAC have more responsible employees.

Hugie Dixon, West Drayton

i work for the rac and wouldnt want to fix your car 👅
wiseguy
rotherham
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger
Number of posts : 2305
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Funny correspondence   Funny correspondence EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:36 pm

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LOL that had me in stitches! Loved the mail order bride quip!
Back to top Go down
abbey
abbey

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Funny correspondence   Funny correspondence EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:16 pm

brilliant :Funny correspondence 44866:
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Funny correspondence   Funny correspondence EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Some good ones there Funny correspondence 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny correspondence   Funny correspondence Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny correspondence
Page 1 of 1