Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Getatt10 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Getatt10Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Vote_lcapMerry Christmas and Happy New Year! Voting_barMerry Christmas and Happy New Year! Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Vote_lcapMerry Christmas and Happy New Year! Voting_barMerry Christmas and Happy New Year! Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Queen
Ice Queen

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:17 pm

I don't know when I'm gonna be on the net again because I'm going home tomorrow and don't know how much time I'll have. So...

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 am

we will miss you bo
hve fun love
lots of love ian
Back to top Go down
Ice Queen
Ice Queen

Female
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:08 am

Thanks Ian! I'm a bit nervous before traveling and I have no idea why. The weather sucked every day and today is sunny...Can't believe it! :shock:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 am

stop panicking
get home to your family and enjoy love :D
Back to top Go down
Ice Queen
Ice Queen

Female
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:17 am

Yes Sir! :D
Back to top Go down
~PC~
~PC~

Male
Snake
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:27 pm

Have a relaxing break. See ya laters. :D
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:45 pm

have a nice christmas Ice Queen with your family jumping smilies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Page 1 of 1