Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Getatt10 Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Getatt10Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Vote_lcapDog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Voting_barDog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Vote_lcapDog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Voting_barDog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield

Go down 
+2
spicee
wiseguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Empty
PostSubject: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:04 pm

A dog has died after being beaten, tied to a tree and set alight.

South Yorkshire Police said the Staffordshire bull terrier's body was found on a path off Manor Laith Road in Sheffield on Sunday.

A spokesman said the dog had been "severely beaten" and officers believed it "suffered terribly" before it died.

The force has urged anyone with information or who may have seen the light-coloured dog in the area between 18 and 24 February to contact them.

rotten bastards the whole manor estate needs torching

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-21571474
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female
Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Stories like that make me sick to my stomach.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:44 am

and this is in my city spicee
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:09 pm

and dog s are supposed to be the animal.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:16 pm

innit mate sad
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:28 pm

people like that don't hesitate to do the same to a human
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:22 am

spicee wrote:
Stories like that make me sick to my stomach.

They do to mine also spicee.
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:05 pm

its sky edge mate not manor i got family there and will tell u this if they found out they will hope cops get them first
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 pm

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/breaking-police-arrest-man-over-sheffield-dog-s-death-1-5449251
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female
Number of posts : 843
Location : Ooh Ooh Baby Touch Me And I Come Alive, Your Heaven On Earth !! =)
Registration date : 2013-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Always Said Any Sick Twisted Jerk That Would Hurt A Defenseless Animal. Deserves Too Have The Same Thing Done Too Them !! Sickos !! I Always Feel Soo Horrible For The Poor Animals !! Turns My Stomach !! Creeps
Back to top Go down
http://beccasrainbowroom.proboards.com/index.cgi
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 pm

I agree Becca
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Yup, someone should light them up and see how it feels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield   Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog tortured and set alight in Sheffield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: