Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Getatt10 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Getatt10Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcapDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Voting_barDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcapDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Voting_barDaily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Daily Inspiration Thread

Go down 
+2
gutcheck
~*Becca*~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:50 am

Thank you love
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female
Number of posts : 843
Location : Ooh Ooh Baby Touch Me And I Come Alive, Your Heaven On Earth !! =)
Registration date : 2013-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:05 am

"God has blessed everyone with a particular gift that is unique to them. Lord, help me to recognize my gift and use it properly so that many may benefit.

"Wherever you turn there will be someone who needs you. Today do something for which you expect no pay. Lord, may I do unto others as You do for me. YVW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
http://beccasrainbowroom.proboards.com/index.cgi
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 am

Thank you love Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm

"Look with love and thankful on those who are part of your life. Lord, help me to be patient and not expect too much of others.

"Do not allow your experiences to be what happens to you, but rather what you do with what happens. Lord, grant me the wisdom that I need to make my life count.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:33 am

Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:16 pm

"Today do not give in to the material difficulties and troubles of this world. Turn to God with your heart and your soul and your mind because with Christ in you, these problems will not control you, but can be dealt with in a masterful way.

"The power that comes when the heart is focused upon God can reverse negative to positive and darkness to light. Listen to the voice of your inner spirit and do that which you know is right.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:48 am

Thank you love Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 396856
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 pm

"Too often we look for acceptance when making our decisions. Lord, grant me the courage to trust in my beliefs and the strength to act accordingly.

"Glory is not in never failing, but in rising above it. Lord, You are always ready to help me. With You, nothing can keep me down. YVW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:05 am

Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm

"Disappointment should never be a discouragement. Lord, I will look for the good in every event of my life and use each to prepare me for greater things to come.

"God has blessed everyone with a particular gift that is unique to them. Lord, help me to recognize my gift and use it properly so that many may benefit. YW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:53 am

Thank you love
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:08 pm

"Lord, as I face whatever my challenge for today is, help me to remember that I am not alone and if it seems to overwhelm me let me not forget that it is then that You will carry me.

"Lord, today let me thank you for all the trials and difficulties that I did not have to suffer. I may not know what they are, but I am certain that You have never given me more than You and I together are able to handle.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:36 am

Thank you love
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:00 pm

"The moments that are really lived are the moments that things are done in the spirit of God's love. Today, Lord, I will focus on Your love and do Your will. When I stumble let me never forget that You are right next to me and will help me up.

"To reach Heaven, we must sail. Sometimes we sail with the wind and sometimes against the wind, but we must sail, not drift or be anchored. Lord, Thy Will be done so that I will stay on course all the days of my life.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:06 pm

"When everything is cheerful, it is easy to be cheerful. It is not so easy when life is full of darkness. At these times we are tested. Lord, in dark times fill me with the light of Your love.

"Know that you have something to give which is helpful and good. Remember that this is a great privilege which has been given to you. Lord, keep the light shining in my heart and my mind.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:12 pm

"To love is to be patient, thoughtful, kind and meek. Lord, increase my ability to love so that I can see You working in my life.

"Be patient with your daily life. See good so that you will see God. Live in goodness so that you will be better able to know God. Lord, help me to understand Your Love so that I will become filled with Your Peace.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:02 pm

"Do you see something of Christ in your life? His love... His joy... His peace... Lord, You have never turned away from me. Thank you for taking me back when I have faltered.

"God will never force Himself on you. But God will never leave you either. Lord, I choose to do Your loving Will and I thank you for taking such loving care of me.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:38 pm

"Little irritations can ruin the day. Lord, keep me from worrying about small things and focus on the ceaseless wonders of Your Earth.

"Peaceful minds are not confused or afraid. Lord, shrink my troubles to their real size and give me all that I will need to handle what comes my way.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm

"Many temptations assault the soul. The next time one comes along that I cannot handle, Lord, give me something else to focus on.

"Today ask God for anything that is in line with His will for you. Plead with Him and tell Him your needs and keep praying.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:58 pm

"Celebrate your blessings today and give thanks. Lord, no matter what else is happening in my life, I will first give thanks for my blessings.

"Too often we look for acceptance when making our decisions. Lord, grant me the courage to trust in my beliefs and the strength to act accordingly.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:21 am

Thanx love Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 74097126 Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 74097126
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:27 am

"You are spirit first and then you are body. Let your spirit shine forth so that others may always see Christ in you.

"When you pray, think not of yourself but of God. Alone we are nothing, but with God we are great. Lord, be with me always because together we can make good things happen. YVW Gutcheck !! :)
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:21 pm

"If we are confident in Christ, we will see success where others see failure and sunshine where others see darkness. Lord, help me to live each day to the fullest.

"Today, Lord, help me to recognize and accept the love that comes to me, even if it isn't coming to me in the way I had expected it.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:31 pm

"Today be kind and loving and expect nothing in return. When you lift your consciousness above the darkness, you will understand that the life of Christ is the only enduring life. Lord, teach me to see You in my neighbor.

"To love is to give the spirit of Christ within you, with no thought of return. This is your inner beauty which shines like the sun and will surround you with an aura of light. Lord, as I draw nearer to You, please draw nearer to me.
Back to top Go down
~*Becca*~
~*Becca*~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:49 pm

"Today do all the good that you can, in all the places that you can, to all the people that you can. Lord, thank you for this glorious day.

"Jesus hates sin, but loves the sinner. This love is unconditional and forever. Lord, thank you for never forgetting me even when I've turned away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Inspiration Thread   Daily Inspiration Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Inspiration Thread
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next