Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Getatt10 Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Getatt10Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Vote_lcapPaedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Voting_barPaedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Vote_lcapPaedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Voting_barPaedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Empty
PostSubject: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Three people jailed for their part in a Portsmouth-based paedophile ring have had their sentences increased.

Senior judges at the Court of Appeal agreed that Melissa Noon, Robert Hathaway and Simon Hilton's sentences were "unduly lenient".

They were convicted in December of abusing two young children and posting images and videos on the internet.

Ringleader Hathaway's sentence was changed to life and Noon and Hilton's terms were doubled to eight years.

Hathaway, 37, of Portsmouth, had previously received an indeterminate sentence with a minimum tariff of six years. He must now serve at least 10 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-17304402
so life is only 10 yrs now
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Deity of TGL

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Life means life, the law courts are too whimpy. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:17 pm

it should do mate,but im afraid its the way it is
Back to top Go down
mommakiwi
mommakiwi

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:41 pm

People have SUCH short memories! What about the survivors of these acts???

I think paedophiles should WANT to stay in prison..... retribution and vigilantism could be twice as scary
Back to top Go down
http://mommakiwi.blogspot.co.nz/

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 am

But when someone gets revenge then they're in the wrong as face going to jail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:15 am

In my opinion nobody should be considered 'in the wrong' for attacking these low-life scumbags.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:40 am

mommakiwi wrote:
People have SUCH short memories! What about the survivors of these acts???

I think paedophiles should WANT to stay in prison..... retribution and vigilantism could be twice as scary
they are given a new address money to furnish their new homes,in most cases even a job,
no one is informed to what their new neighbours are,all wrong imo
Back to top Go down
mommakiwi
mommakiwi

Female
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:18 pm

wiseguy wrote:

they are given a new address money to furnish their new homes,in most cases even a job,

And tax payers pay up again
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:25 pm

mommakiwi wrote:
wiseguy wrote:

And tax payers pay up again
correct and most reoffend(fact)
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 1196
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm sorry if this comes across as immature and stupid but these excuses for human beings shouldn't be aloud to breathe!..They DO re-offend because they see no wrong in what they do! why should they live in prison while we pay for them to do so, and I might add all in the same block of the prison (for their own safety) where they can relive every disturbing detail of some young childs suffering amongst each other....I'm sorry but this scum is what capital punishment should be brought back for!
Back to top Go down
mommakiwi
mommakiwi

Female
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:39 pm

yup the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Diane wrote:
I'm sorry if this comes across as immature and stupid but these excuses for human beings shouldn't be aloud to breathe!..They DO re-offend because they see no wrong in what they do! why should they live in prison while we pay for them to do so, and I might add all in the same block of the prison (for their own safety) where they can relive every disturbing detail of some young childs suffering amongst each other....I'm sorry but this scum is what capital punishment should be brought back for!
im in full agreement there diane,and definatly notan immature way of thinking
hang the bastards,after theyve cracked their nuts and chopped their bits off withou aneastetic Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased 44866
im sure it would make the uncaught ones thik twice before doing anything
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:59 pm

wiseguy wrote:
Diane wrote:
im in full agreement there diane,and definatly notan immature way of thinking
hang the bastards,after theyve cracked their nuts and chopped their bits off withou aneastetic Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased 44866
im sure it would make the uncaught ones thik twice before doing anything

Do you know I feel so strongly about these ...I have no word to describe them.......I agree with you wholeheartedly! They are dealt with far too leniently, is it only in our country? I don't know. But why? why such short sentences for them? I can't understand why sexually hurting a child and even raping baby's!!! doesn't warrent a harsher sentence...like put them to sleep all of them!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:39 pm

agreed,prob all the judges are involved in such things Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased 44866
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:55 pm

wiseguy wrote:
agreed,prob all the judges are involved in such things Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased 44866

Say no more....................... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Diane wrote:
wiseguy wrote:

Say no more....................... Rolling Eyes

me and my mouth Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased 44866
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:01 pm

I didn't mean that Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased 44866 I agree totally! that's why they don't look upon this as much of a crime...what other reason can there be! ...
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 pm

and they dont like locking vicars/priests up Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased   Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased Empty

Back to top Go down

Paedophile-ring members have jail sentences increased
Page 1 of 1