Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Getatt10 Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Getatt10Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Vote_lcapYorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Voting_barYorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Vote_lcapYorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Voting_barYorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal    Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 pm

The Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe's mental disorder justified a minimum jail term instead of an order he should never be released, judges have heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11877021
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal    Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:38 pm

I might sound harsh here but I do not think his sentence should be any less than life , He took away innocent lives , So he should spend the rest of his life incarcerated , As for his mental health , well he is imprisoned in a mental hospital . So why should he be realised earlier when he is recieving treatment at Broadmoore prison , And would recieve the same treatment on the outside , At least behind bars will not be able to inflict suffering on any other innocent people .
rant over
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal    Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:44 pm

13 murders should be nice and simple 13 life sentences
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal    Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Well said Wise guy Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal    Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:10 pm

ladyluck wrote:
I might sound harsh here but I do not think his sentence should be any less than life , He took away innocent lives , So he should spend the rest of his life incarcerated , As for his mental health , well he is imprisoned in a mental hospital . So why should he be realised earlier when he is recieving treatment at Broadmoore prison , And would recieve the same treatment on the outside , At least behind bars will not be able to inflict suffering on any other innocent people .
rant over

wiseguy wrote:
13 murders should be nice and simple 13 life sentences

ladyluck wrote:
Well said Wise guy Thumbs Up

I agree completely with both of you and ...... life in this country, stangely enough, seems to be only 15 years and out in 10 or 12, well if it's life for each of the 13 murders as wiseguy said,l okay, i don't mind 10 years for each, that's 130 years, AS LONG AS HE DIES INSIDE. I can live with that as i'm sure most of this country can as well. Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  78919
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal    Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:23 pm

I agree with ALL of the above...let him rot!
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal    Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:28 pm

yes he should rot literally. in the ground after he s been hung
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal    Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 am

I agree 100%..............life should mean Life, not a poxy few years.
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal    Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 am

Peter Sutcliffe Found guilty of 13 murders! but is suspected of at 6 more!!
to sum up his case just in case he has forgotten
charge 13 murders
Guilty as charged
indefinite sentance
=he is a psychopathic murdering Dratsab,life is life he took one so he should by rights lose his!
The only appeal he should be allowed is when he meets the devil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal    Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal  Empty

Back to top Go down

Yorkshire Ripper starts bid to appeal
Page 1 of 1