Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Getatt10 my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Getatt10my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Vote_lcapmy Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Voting_barmy Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Vote_lcapmy Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Voting_barmy Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Empty
PostSubject: my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling    my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:26 pm

FREDDIE Starr talked for the first time yesterday of his ­horror at being dragged into the Jimmy Savile sex scandal and being given a grilling by cops.

Trembling with anger and disgust he told the Sunday People: “The way I’m being treated I feel like I’m the new Yorkshire Ripper.”

The popular comic could barely hide his agony as he described how officers took his watch and laces so he couldn’t make a NOOSE to kill himself.

“It’s horrible,” said Freddie, 69. “I’m being made to feel like a criminal. I’ve never ever been in trouble before and I haven’t got a police record.

“It’s heartbreaking and its affecting my health and everything. It’s ­unbelievable. I’m absolutely drained.

“I’ve had four heart attacks. I think if things keep on like this it’s going to kill me... or something will happen.”

Freddie battled to put on a brave face after inviting us for an exclusive interview at his Warwickshire home.

He had been hit for six by an ­accusation he sexually abused an ­underage girl in Savile’s dressing room in the 70s.

Hours earlier he was ­being ­subjected to intense police ­questioning so his emotions were still raw when we met.

Freddie said he could NEVER ­sexually abuse a child. He revealed he was ­repeatedly ­sexually abused by an older man when he was a youngster.

And far from ­being a danger to children he once RESCUED two 14-year-old girls from the clutches of a paedophile.

He claims he was distraught when ­officers raided his home on Friday, ­taking away stacks of his ­belongings. They seized a computer hard drive, his old address books, precious old ­photographs and his iPhone.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/-freddie-starr-says-police-1415841
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 1196
Registration date : 2010-05-31

my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling    my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm not convinced about Freddie Starr being guilty of what Savile is...
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling    my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:43 pm

i cant make my mind up to be honest
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling    my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:31 pm

time will tell , best just wait n see
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling    my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

true johno
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling    my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:30 pm

i sit and wait
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female
Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling    my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:23 pm

There is no honor among pedophiles. And if he is guilty his little sob story won't cut the mustard.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling    my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:29 pm

agreed, i still hope he,s not, but as you say,if he is, then get him locked up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling    my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling  Empty

Back to top Go down

my Savile "Cops made me feel like the Ripper": Freddie Starr talks of his fury after second grilling
Page 1 of 1