Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
My poor old  border collie girl Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

My poor old  border collie girl Getatt10 My poor old  border collie girl Getatt10My poor old  border collie girl Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
My poor old  border collie girl Vote_lcapMy poor old  border collie girl Voting_barMy poor old  border collie girl Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
My poor old  border collie girl Vote_lcapMy poor old  border collie girl Voting_barMy poor old  border collie girl Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

My poor old border collie girl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
melanie
melanie

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2010-05-12

My poor old  border collie girl Empty
PostSubject: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:03 pm

[b]
My poor old girl

today i realized just how old my darling meg really is bless her 14 in a few weeks, I nipped upstairs to change the sheets and when i come on the landing my poor old girl had tried to follow me up the stairs, i found her near the top stair with her front legs sprawled on the landing she just didn't have the energy to pull herself up the last step and she was stuck, her little face when she saw me appear was saying thank god you come mum
Back to top Go down
http://www.sprayartist.com
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Its terribly sad when animals get like that. My daughter's old cat is 15 years old and he's really slow now. He struggles to get up on the couch sometimes, bless him. :(
Back to top Go down
melanie
melanie

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm

mazzie wrote:
Its terribly sad when animals get like that. My daughter's old cat is 15 years old and he's really slow now. He struggles to get up on the couch sometimes, bless him. :(

I no hun i love meg so much i can't imagine my life without her, she had been my rock been with me through all bad times in my life and always there to comfort me, I always tell her she cant leave this world without me
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:47 pm

my cat is 17ytrs old i wish someone would tell him to act his age, he's dressed but still goes on the ran dan - his nose is scratched to buggary with fighting. maybe we should call him wiseguy My poor old  border collie girl 44866 My poor old  border collie girl 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:26 pm

morgan wrote:
my cat is 17ytrs old i wish someone would tell him to act his age, he's dressed but still goes on the ran dan - his nose is scratched to buggary with fighting. maybe we should call him wiseguy My poor old  border collie girl 44866 My poor old  border collie girl 44866

My poor old  border collie girl 44866 My poor old  border collie girl 44866 That's the best laugh i've had today morgan. My poor old  border collie girl 44866 My poor old  border collie girl 44866 My poor old  border collie girl 44866 My poor old  border collie girl 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:40 pm

melanie wrote:
[b]
My poor old girl

today i realized just how old my darling meg really is bless her 14 in a few weeks, I nipped upstairs to change the sheets and when i come on the landing my poor old girl had tried to follow me up the stairs, i found her near the top stair with her front legs sprawled on the landing she just didn't have the energy to pull herself up the last step and she was stuck, her little face when she saw me appear was saying thank god you come mum

Oh Melanie, you have my deepest sympathy, i know exactly how you feel, my old boy Glen was 15 when he passed away and he was blind the last year of his life, we got him as a 6 week old puppy, (he was a border collie as well Melanie} anyway, we were devistated when he passed and it took us a long time to come to terms with life after Glen. A year and three months later we got a couple of kittens, i have to say they brought us a lot of joy, so we took in more and the result is, we now have 8 cats and Glen would have loved all of them because he just loved all animals.
Back to top Go down
melanie
melanie

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:53 pm

oh hun what a grand age 15, I still have a little time left with my baby as she is full of tumors, it is hard isn't it its like bringing a child up, I dread the day when my heart will be broken in two I just can't image my life without her she has always been my one and only best friend she even sleeps on my bed every night and always accompanies me in the car
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:55 pm

morgan wrote:

My poor old  border collie girl 44866 My poor old  border collie girl 44866 My poor old  border collie girl 44866 My poor old  border collie girl 44866 My poor old  border collie girl 44866

And that's why you love wg too
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:08 am

Thumbs Up My poor old  border collie girl 396856
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:28 am

melanie wrote:
[b]
My poor old girl

[b]

hi melanie i've got 3 dogs, teddy a lhasa apso 16mths old,

cammie a whippet we think is about 8years old we took him on as his owner couldn't look after him any more

brandy's a mongrel she's about 15yrs we got her from a dogs home , she was about 8mth old when the people who owned her dumped her and a greyhound in a field :furious: thankfully brandys pretty swalk for her age

ann
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:06 pm

melanie wrote:
[b]
My poor old girl

awww bless her melanie, this brought back memories of my dog who we had to have put down when she was 12. Her back legs had gone and she would try to get up the stairs, but it used to worry me to death that she would fall backwards....sigh. Pets bring a lot of joy, but heartbreak too when they get older.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My poor old border collie girl   My poor old  border collie girl Empty

Back to top Go down

My poor old border collie girl
Page 1 of 1