Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl Getatt10 Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl Getatt10Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl Vote_lcapMan jailed for raping four-year-old girl Voting_barMan jailed for raping four-year-old girl Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl Vote_lcapMan jailed for raping four-year-old girl Voting_barMan jailed for raping four-year-old girl Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl

Go down 
+2
crusher21
wiseguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl Empty
PostSubject: Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl   Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:17 pm

A 21-year-old Lancashire man jailed indefinitely for raping a girl of four is told he must serve at least five years in prison.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-20509238

i know it says indefinatly, but that never happens, if he gets let out in 5 yrs, i hope some one kills him, the dirty bastard
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl   Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm

people like that should be hung by the bolloxs and kicked to death let the abusers feel the pain the gave the abused
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 1196
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl   Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:09 pm

I can't bare to read it...these wierd perverts should be given a death sentence...not a couple of months in prison with other wierdos with who they can share their warped fantasies.
I would willingly stick a sweeping brush handle as far up his **** as it can go the dirty Bas****!!! seee how he likes it...
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl   Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:17 pm

well said diane
Back to top Go down
wyldeflower
wyldeflower

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl   Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:38 am

They should castrate the dirty beggars....And i think the punishment in the uk isnt tough enough either our prisons are like holiday camps..
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgreenwitch.com/
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl   Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:51 am

I agree very well said,i know in our jail systems child molestors are very well taken cared of,they are usually ASS RAPED AS LEASTED ONCE A DAY. Some have come out bleeding to death from their BALLS being cut off or ripped off,they are treated as the scum they are.
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female
Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl   Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:34 pm

5 years? That little girl will be traumatized for the rest of her life and he gets 5 years?
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl   Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 pm

he,s got indefinate spicee, but this country, trust me, they will let him out in 5, but the public will neve hear of his release, untill he offends again
there was 2 in the news last night, 68 and 71 yrs old so obviously the urge dosnt go away with age. so they should be kept in for life, or terminated
some people say its an illness, no its not, its selfish desire, with no thought for what they do to the children, make them suffer is what i say
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 1196
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl   Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:46 pm

gutcheck wrote:
I agree very well said,i know in our jail systems child molestors are very well taken cared of,they are usually ASS RAPED AS LEASTED ONCE A DAY. Some have come out bleeding to death from their BALLS being cut off or ripped off,they are treated as the scum they are.

I hope every word of that is true!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl   Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Man jailed for raping four-year-old girl
Page 1 of 1