Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Tesco over charged customers Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Tesco over charged customers Getatt10 Tesco over charged customers Getatt10Tesco over charged customers Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Tesco over charged customers Vote_lcapTesco over charged customers Voting_barTesco over charged customers Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Tesco over charged customers Vote_lcapTesco over charged customers Voting_barTesco over charged customers Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Tesco over charged customers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger
Number of posts : 2305
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Tesco over charged customers Empty
PostSubject: Tesco over charged customers   Tesco over charged customers EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:09 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7974289.stm

how the hell can I possibly know if I'm getting what I pay for? These stores seriously underprice their goods and wait until the local firms go bust and then hike the prices sky high. I've seen that happen in Upper Boat where the local garages couldn't compete with cheap petrol from Tesco and the had to close. Once that happened, Tesco ripped it's loyal customers off by adding as much as 10p on top of what the local garage charged first time round.

Why don't people just stop going there and let them know that customers have power over them greedy gannets!
Back to top Go down

Tesco over charged customers
Page 1 of 1